Lt. Commander
# 21
12-12-2011, 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eklinaar
Loose Ends

Editing notes and possible errata:
  • Can recruitment missions appear at any other starbases? Captain's Table? Drozana?
  • There's a rumor that the medical assignment Reclaim Assimilated Borg Drones grants a doff on a critical success, but I have not confirmed this.
I believe they can, but are a lot rarer. Honestly, I could be wrong here though.

Reclaim Assimilated Borg Drones does indeed give a DOff on a critical success.
Lt. Commander
# 22
12-12-2011, 04:08 AM
Where does Reclaim assimilated borg drones show up?
Lt. Commander
# 23
12-12-2011, 06:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandrake45
I've only seen it twice on Holodeck, both times in Gamma Orionis.
Lt. Commander
# 24
12-12-2011, 06:41 AM
Excellent guide. Qapla' OP
Lt. Commander
# 25
12-12-2011, 08:16 AM
I got my first and only prisoner DOFF, Fed side, from a critical success on the Uncover Intelligence Leak mission.
Lt. Commander
# 26 DOFFS - commendations
12-12-2011, 08:26 AM
Commendation tier rewards
Each faction has a vendor that sells unique DOffs: Lieutenant Ferra at Starfleet Academy and Lieutenant S'stas at Klingon Academy. However, these DOffs are locked until certain commendation ranks are achieved. Each tier of each commendation category has a different set of 5 or more DOffs available at this vendor. Reaching a tier awards a token for one free DOff in the set, and unlocks the others for purchase with dilithium. Green DOffs cost 1000 dilithium, blue DOffs cost 5000 dilithium, and purple DOffs cost 12000 dilithium.

I just got my medical and military commendations (2500 points) and have acquired my two DOFFS. I cannot however purchase more for dilithium as stated above (taken from the guide). Do I need to reach the next tier (15000 points) ?
Lt. Commander
# 27 never mind I am blind
12-12-2011, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libretto View Post
Commendation tier rewards
Each faction has a vendor that sells unique DOffs: Lieutenant Ferra at Starfleet Academy and Lieutenant S'stas at Klingon Academy. However, these DOffs are locked until certain commendation ranks are achieved. Each tier of each commendation category has a different set of 5 or more DOffs available at this vendor. Reaching a tier awards a token for one free DOff in the set, and unlocks the others for purchase with dilithium. Green DOffs cost 1000 dilithium, blue DOffs cost 5000 dilithium, and purple DOffs cost 12000 dilithium.

I just got my medical and military commendations (2500 points) and have acquired my two DOFFS. I cannot however purchase more for dilithium as stated above (taken from the guide). Do I need to reach the next tier (15000 points) ?::
Right to show I am not afraid of being called stupid (for this is what I am in this case) I will leave this here. When you get your commendation DOFF, the unlocked ones for Di are at the bottom of the list .... scroll down
Lt. Commander
# 28
12-12-2011, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebaron666 View Post
If i remember it was blue quality, but i only got it the once and that was while testing on tribble, haven't checked on holodeck yet tbh.
Thanks, that would be consistent with the other Cultural Exchange assignments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bort1980 View Post
Reclaim Assimilated Borg Drones does indeed give a DOff on a critical success.
Thanks, I'll add this to the guide. Is it a liberated borg? What quality? Is it unique?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandrake45
It's a medical assignment, and it can appear in various places. I've seen it in Alpha Trianguli and K7 system space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptPierce
I got my first and only prisoner DOFF, Fed side, from a critical success on the Uncover Intelligence Leak mission.
Thanks, I'll add this to the guide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libretto View Post
When you get your commendation DOFF, the unlocked ones for Di are at the bottom of the list
Heh, I'm glad you figured it out. I see comments on this a lot, so I'll add this to the FAQ.
Lt. Commander
# 29
12-12-2011, 01:06 PM
On Tribble I found a Saurian Cultural Exchange. I believe it was in Alpha Centauri. Don't remember any other details. Sorry
Lt. Commander
# 30
12-12-2011, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Thanks, this was so well-written and concise that I just copy/pasted it into the guide, as long as you don't object.
Yeah that's fine. I did make a slight typo though, it should read EDC instead of ECD here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritium4ever
The blues cost 20 ECD each
Oh and one more thing with the modified commendation tier rewards section:

Quote:
Green DOffs cost 1000 dilithium, blue DOffs cost 5000 dilithium, and purple DOffs cost 12000 dilithium.
The blues are 6000 dilithium, not 5000.