Lt. Commander
# 21
12-07-2011, 01:03 PM
I guess most of the gorgeous skins won´t be available for T5 ships... which is a shame, given how fast the lower ranks go by.
Lt. Commander
# 22
12-12-2011, 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Kent View Post
Imagine the Borg nano-virus.

Now imagine its benign, has no cure, and no counter agent.
Now imagine it has a theoretically infinite carrying capacity and infinite delivery vectors.

Eeeeeyup.

/On-topic;
It does seem a shame that the first large infusion of new Klingon ships are all C-Store.
Once upon a time, believe it or not, the general feeling was that very few ships would go to the C-Store and almost all new ships would be released in-game.
Times have changed.
Kill it with fire!
Lt. Commander
# 23
12-12-2011, 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
I guess most of the gorgeous skins won´t be available for T5 ships... which is a shame, given how fast the lower ranks go by.
I'm not buying the ships sadly, i'm buying the consoles/devices that comes with them.

I couldn't care less about the ships themselves, which is pretty pathetic tbh...

Comon Cryptic, make me care about the SHIPS i'm buying here! Make them worth using past the required rank!
Lt. Commander
# 24
12-12-2011, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgald View Post
I'm not buying the ships sadly, i'm buying the consoles/devices that comes with them.

I couldn't care less about the ships themselves, which is pretty pathetic tbh...

Comon Cryptic, make me care about the SHIPS i'm buying here! Make them worth using past the required rank!
You know, they could've killed two birds with one stone here. If the ships could be used as an alternate costume for all higher level versions of that ship, it would not only be increasing the amount of ships that the KDF had, it would also be giving most T5+ ships alternate costume options!

It's the right thing to do Cryptic!