Lt. Commander
# 31
12-12-2011, 08:52 AM
I'd love to see the Gorn Homeworld, tbh. Maybe a richly done Orion homeworld as well. I'd like to see more of the Syndicate's bid to conquer the Empire.
Lt. Commander
# 32
12-12-2011, 08:53 AM
It isn't ideas, guys. Cryptic isn't lacking kdf ideas.

Btw, the war is "over" now isn't it?
Lt. Commander
# 33
12-12-2011, 09:05 AM
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staran View Post
It isn't ideas, guys. Cryptic isn't lacking kdf ideas.
Well if its not ideas and not resources, as new hires have happened and PWE has deeper pockets thatn Atari, it does leave us fans wnodering what the issue is?
Time? They've had time......
Qaulity? We've gotten qaulity beyond expectation (imo) in the few storyline mission and new vessels that reeks of quality and an attention to detail.....

Money driven incentive? possibly, though I know I've spent plenty on STO even with the little we had offered us over the last two years that required being purchased......

Quote:
Btw, the war is "over" now isn't it?
Only according to Fed Propoganda, political spin-artistry being thier second strongest weapon of choice when all else fails.:p
Lt. Commander
# 34
12-12-2011, 09:10 AM
Personally I think it's headed in the right direction, however it's not moving very fast at all. The new Klingon Homeworld area's are great, and I spend a fair bit of time there myself. I just think there's a lot more history and places to visit in the Klingon empire that we should be experiencing at this stage in the game. Even after season 5 launched I still get the same old bugs in star clusters I've been getting since I started on my Klingons. Really i'd just like the bugs to get fixed, and then start working on some new content that will spruce up the experience.
Lt. Commander
# 35
12-12-2011, 09:13 AM
Boreth and the caves of Kahless would be cool....
And definately any missions that look into the Orions, Nausicains and Gorns and how they fit into the new Empire..
Lt. Commander
# 36
12-12-2011, 09:16 AM
[quote=Roach;3903230]
Quote:

Well if its not ideas and not resources, as new hires have happened and PWE has deeper pockets thatn Atari, it does leave us fans wnodering what the issue is?
Time? They've had time......
Qaulity? We've gotten qaulity beyond expectation (imo) in the few storyline mission and new vessels that reeks of quality and an attention to detail.....

Money driven incentive? possibly, though I know I've spent plenty on STO even with the little we had offered us over the last two years that required being purchased......

Only according to Fed Propoganda, political spin-artistry being thier second strongest weapon of choice when all else fails.:p
Well they've been recruiting but still appears to be a good few vacancies left to fill, so ruling out resources is not certain (besides new recruits will take 3-6 months to get up o speed)
Time... Currently heads down training new staff and prepping for F2P.

So in summary... Still a while to go before the KDF are at a minimum level of acceptability.
Quality I'd agree with... Tons of good ideas and when Cryptic does quality missions they are very good.
Lt. Commander
# 37
12-12-2011, 09:43 AM
Still leaves us with the main question of what is it that holds the KDF parity up in development?
82% apathy or 18% lack of desire?
Lt. Commander
# 38
12-12-2011, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawks View Post
After somebody aked for the state of the Romulan Star Empire I wanted to ask about the KDF.

When are we on the red side honestly going to expect new PVE and PVP content, free ships skins and more options?
Coming soon TM

Everyone at cryptic loves KDF so much so they are busy playing it.

/sarcasm
Lt. Commander
# 39
12-12-2011, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nu-NRG

Everyone at cryptic loves KDF so much so they are busy playing it.
OK, and after the two days it takes to level cap? Whats the reasoning?
Lt. Commander
# 40
12-12-2011, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
OK, and after the two days it takes to level cap? Whats the reasoning?
Read again, they love it so much, they so love it!

/hands Roach a glasses BIG ones.
/recommends roach, damn, dude, lay that thing off!