Lt. Commander
# 1 Patrol Daily?
12-12-2011, 01:29 PM
Just a thought: now that the individual system patrols have been redone and scale to your level, how about a Patrol Daily to patrol any 3 systems?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-12-2011, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Just a thought: now that the individual system patrols have been redone and scale to your level, how about a Patrol Daily to patrol any 3 systems?
The Nagus is wise...

=)
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-12-2011, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrekkieTravis View Post
The Nagus is wise...

=)
Quoted for truth.

And maybe count these as defend sectors too seeing that the missions for the accolades are being taken away....
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-12-2011, 01:39 PM
That is a good idea. The scaling of the system patrols was also a good one.

Patrolling three systems would be a lot though. If I remember right, the patrol Sirius has like five different quest. I wouldn't think that patrolling one each day would be enough.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-12-2011, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Englebert
That is a good idea. The scaling of the system patrols was also a good one.

Patrolling three systems would be a lot though. If I remember right, the patrol Sirius has like five different quest. I wouldn't think that patrolling one each day would be enough.
I'm talking about 3 systems, not sectors
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-12-2011, 01:48 PM
What happened to the guy assigning you patrol missions? DId he take an arrow to the knee? Do I just have to wander around sector space until I find one? Are they even int he same planetary systems anymore?

Also Nagus' idea is a good one.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-12-2011, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling
What happened to the guy assigning you patrol missions? DId he take an arrow to the knee? Do I just have to wander around sector space until I find one? Are they even int he same planetary systems anymore?

Also Nagus' idea is a good one.
To add more of a feeling of discovery, general patrol missions were removed in favor of you stumbling across them as you fly about sector space.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-12-2011, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
I'm talking about 3 systems, not sectors
I see my mistake, I was thinking about sectors. I like the idea of patrolling a sector each day or choosing three systems. Thinking about it choosing any three would make it less repetitious for a daily. Because you could do Sirius two days in a row and only have to repeat but one quest if any. Which would make it feel like less of a grind for awhile. With many more sectors to choose from.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-12-2011, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjc_foxtrot View Post
To add more of a feeling of discovery, general patrol missions were removed in favor of you stumbling across them as you fly about sector space.
I see, so do we get extra xp for doing them then? Because thats how I leveled up Issylt - did only patrols and a few missions, and the dse.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-12-2011, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling
I see, so do we get extra xp for doing them then? Because thats how I leveled up Issylt - did only patrols and a few missions, and the dse.
I havent actually done any yet, although I assume when you click the "patrol X system" button you are assigned that mission and then get a normal mission xp reward upon completion.