Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Patrol Daily?
12-12-2011, 01:29 PM
Just a thought: now that the individual system patrols have been redone and scale to your level, how about a Patrol Daily to patrol any 3 systems?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
12-12-2011, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Just a thought: now that the individual system patrols have been redone and scale to your level, how about a Patrol Daily to patrol any 3 systems?
The Nagus is wise...

=)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
12-12-2011, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrekkieTravis View Post
The Nagus is wise...

=)
Quoted for truth.

And maybe count these as defend sectors too seeing that the missions for the accolades are being taken away....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
12-12-2011, 01:39 PM
That is a good idea. The scaling of the system patrols was also a good one.

Patrolling three systems would be a lot though. If I remember right, the patrol Sirius has like five different quest. I wouldn't think that patrolling one each day would be enough.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
12-12-2011, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Englebert
That is a good idea. The scaling of the system patrols was also a good one.

Patrolling three systems would be a lot though. If I remember right, the patrol Sirius has like five different quest. I wouldn't think that patrolling one each day would be enough.
I'm talking about 3 systems, not sectors
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
12-12-2011, 01:48 PM
What happened to the guy assigning you patrol missions? DId he take an arrow to the knee? Do I just have to wander around sector space until I find one? Are they even int he same planetary systems anymore?

Also Nagus' idea is a good one.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
12-12-2011, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling
What happened to the guy assigning you patrol missions? DId he take an arrow to the knee? Do I just have to wander around sector space until I find one? Are they even int he same planetary systems anymore?

Also Nagus' idea is a good one.
To add more of a feeling of discovery, general patrol missions were removed in favor of you stumbling across them as you fly about sector space.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
12-12-2011, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
I'm talking about 3 systems, not sectors
I see my mistake, I was thinking about sectors. I like the idea of patrolling a sector each day or choosing three systems. Thinking about it choosing any three would make it less repetitious for a daily. Because you could do Sirius two days in a row and only have to repeat but one quest if any. Which would make it feel like less of a grind for awhile. With many more sectors to choose from.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
12-12-2011, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjc_foxtrot View Post
To add more of a feeling of discovery, general patrol missions were removed in favor of you stumbling across them as you fly about sector space.
I see, so do we get extra xp for doing them then? Because thats how I leveled up Issylt - did only patrols and a few missions, and the dse.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
12-12-2011, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling
I see, so do we get extra xp for doing them then? Because thats how I leveled up Issylt - did only patrols and a few missions, and the dse.
I havent actually done any yet, although I assume when you click the "patrol X system" button you are assigned that mission and then get a normal mission xp reward upon completion.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:40 PM.