Lt. Commander
# 11
12-24-2010, 02:19 PM
you only need to kill about 10 borg. put your team at the entrance and shoot the first few round the corner. once they are dead run down, shot a couple more by the assimilated undine, then run back to your team. let the borg come and kill them. that should be enough to spawn the undine.

let the borg come to you. dont go running after them or you will start to agro the entire room.

once the dialogue about the undine pops up in the task bar, get away from the fighting and let the next pop up appear and he will then comae after you.
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-24-2010, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pryde7
I didn't say I was dying :p No after some help from Latinumbar today, I've sorted out my BO specials (inc heals) so I'm fine for healing and I have upgraded as much as I am able to, most of my kit bar my weapons and I'm doing much better but it's just the volume of these things to kill and I can't seem to go around and find the right rift in any sensible amount of time for a mission!!
Ah, that mission. For the part of finding the entrance to fluidic space, there's 0 things you have to kill. So just don't get to close to them. And the one you want is pretty much straight ahead, 3rd one in
Lt. Commander
# 13 Accolade
05-13-2011, 11:03 PM
How do you get the 'Assimilated' accolade for this mission? I disabled the Borg cube but the accolade didn't show up. Do you have to finish the misison before you get it? Because I know once I finish the mission I won't be able to replay this mission.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-14-2011, 01:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackTaye
How do you get the 'Assimilated' accolade for this mission? I disabled the Borg cube but the accolade didn't show up. Do you have to finish the misison before you get it? Because I know once I finish the mission I won't be able to replay this mission.
There's partially assimilated undine in the final room. Scan them all.
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-14-2011, 07:39 AM
to do get the accolade you need to do this mission twice, caus you need to scan more than there are,
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-14-2011, 12:04 PM
Order of kill should be drones, infected drones, medical drones, and then the rest. Also be sure to take out the Interlink Distribution Nodes too.

When I take fleet mates through the first time I have them move their Bof's (2-3 engineers and the rest healing sci) up at the first corner in the room you spawn in. Then aggro only one group at a time and draw them back into the room. After that first corner is cleared out you can park your team further **** keeping them to the very outside wall while repeating the the bait and shoot.
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-14-2011, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OSIR1S
to do get the accolade you need to do this mission twice, caus you need to scan more than there are,
No, one go should be enough. But you really have to get all of them.

Best to hold the BOs back and draw the single mob that aggros when you scan an Undine to them. Might feel like it takes a little while, but it's the safest and most reliable approach, and I think once you have to deal with Interlink nodes by aggroing anything and all there, the combat part will get a lot more tedious.
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-14-2011, 04:44 PM
I completed this part of the mission by accident. I was getting kinda frustrated, when I looked out the window and saw that my pool vac which cleans my pool in the morning was stuck. I finished killing the Borg I had engaged then parked my character in a corner. I fixed the vacuum, and when I got back in here was the Undine boss coming for me. He wasn't really that hard to kill. Ta-daa!
Lt. Commander
# 19
12-12-2011, 01:51 PM
I am stuck on the part where i have to get the codes. but I killed everything and still no update on mission. now im in an empty room.
Lt. Commander
# 20
12-12-2011, 02:29 PM
Zombies are one of my least favorite species of the Galaxy. I must destroy this one and remind you Humans to open a new thread if you need to post on a topic that has not seen the light of day in over 30 days.

Q
Closed Thread