Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
Hi Captains!

I am organizing an in-game (Holodeck) PvP event for tomorrow night (/early morning for GMT, sorry friends) at 6pm PST/ 9pm EST/ 2am GMT.

Let's plan to meet on Drozana station then and we'll queue up for public matches. Feel free to come in whichever ship/ class you would like, on either faction. We'll try and do 30 minutes of space and 30 minutes of ground.

If you can't make it tomorrow night, I would like to try and do these often, and on different days/ times. Feel free to post constructive feedback in here with ideas, including if you would like to see this expanded to other types of events (STFs, Fleet Actions etc.).

Hope to see many of you tomorrow tonight!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

UPDATE: Due to the in-game Invasion event, I am pushing this event one hour back to accommodate players who have already made plans to go to Defera.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-12-2011, 03:59 PM
You just made the entire PVP community happy.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-12-2011, 04:00 PM
I think it sounds like a great idea. As a new player to the game, I would love to see more community events where I can meet different players and experience the various aspects of the game.

I will definitely try to make tomorrow night, though not sure if I'll be home from work in time. Will keep my eye out for, hopefully, many more in the future.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-12-2011, 04:02 PM
That's a brillant idea.
Just try to make some kind of end event leaderboards or some incentive reward and you'll have an amazing thing imo.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-12-2011, 04:03 PM
awesome, I'll try to make it
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-12-2011, 04:04 PM
this sounds like a great idea, although the time sucks for me this time.

this goes back to another point i raised a while ago. pvp events. add them to the calendar and have one a day at different times. bump up the rewards and give people a set time to play in. once we get people having a solid reason to pvp they might do it a bit more often through the day.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-12-2011, 04:04 PM
Damn it, I'll be at work. Wonderful idea, though, fully support you doing this more, and I'll support it any time I'm able.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-12-2011, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
Hi Captains!

I am organizing an in-game (Holodeck) PvP event for tomorrow night (/early morning for GMT, sorry friends) at 5pm PST/ 8pm EST/ 1am GMT.

Let's plan to meet on Drozana station then and we'll queue up for public matches. Feel free to come in whichever ship/ class you would like, on either faction. We'll try and do 30 minutes of space and 30 minutes of ground.

If you can't make it tomorrow night, I would like to try and do these often, and on different days/ times. Feel free to post constructive feedback in here with ideas, including if you would like to see this expanded to other types of events (STFs, Fleet Actions etc.).

Hope to see many of you tomorrow tonight!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
You guys should build some PvP into the rotating event system. Grant a dilithium bonus to any PvP match for an hour or something, or a specific PvP map. *That* would kick rear and bring in fresh folks. Give PvP some public airtime, it deserves it!
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-12-2011, 04:10 PM
there is pvp in sto?
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-12-2011, 04:11 PM
Saw anounce on facebook. Come check. And. He. Cool. I think I will be able to make to it. I probably will blow up several times. I'm not good at PvP. Never mind. It will be fun
Closed Thread