Lt. Commander
Is the Romulan Frong Quest "The Vault" no longer available? My toon is level 38 and has a Captain's Yacht.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-05-2011, 01:51 PM
What the heck is a "frong quest"?
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-05-2011, 01:54 PM
Romulan Front quest. Sorry. Fat Fingers.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-07-2011, 07:18 PM
Have you done the rest of the missions leading up to The Vault? It doesn't matter now if you are at the min level. You must either 1) go through the Episode chain or 2) skip the Episodes you dont want to do till you get to The Vault.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-07-2011, 08:15 PM
I have the same problem, no matter what I try to do I cannot get the mission "The Vault". I know I don't have it, but I have every other one in the sequence, is that why it is not available?
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-12-2011, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustyMac View Post
What the heck is a "frong quest"?
LOL you sir get the OMG others dont speak English as a native language Award!
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-12-2011, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jafo View Post
LOL you sir get the OMG others dont speak English as a native language Award!
It's more like a "funny, creative typo" thing. I remember someone who wrote "Bier Patch" instead of "Briar Patch", well I'm German and "Bier" is German for "Beer" so I found that spot rather tasty...

Going by CrustyMac's confusion and my first thought when I read "frong quest" he probably just wondered "what frogs?"
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-13-2011, 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mister_dee
It's more like a "funny, creative typo" thing. I remember someone who wrote "Bier Patch" instead of "Briar Patch", well I'm German and "Bier" is German for "Beer" so I found that spot rather tasty...

Going by CrustyMac's confusion and my first thought when I read "frong quest" he probably just wondered "what frogs?"
Frogs and beer... hmmm somewhat French-German combination... - I go with the German part .

Could it be that the min level for quests has changed? I logged on after 2 months or so, and I see SO many things changed. For better, I might add. I'm really enjoying STO more and more, but some of the older quests seem to have higher required level. So i.e. I could do the first mission for the Deferi, as I had it in my quests already before, but I couldn't get another one in quest line, as I apparently need to have higher level.

Correct me if I'm wrong, though. As said - I haven't played for a long time, so I can be wrong .