Lt. Commander
9 year Star Trek gaming and modding community veteran here looking for a fleet.
What I'm looking for in a fleet:

- Friendly
- A LOT of active players
- Casual & Hardcore
- Experienced in running Elite STF's on a very regular basis in multiple timezones(European preferred).
- Very good Fed and Klingon faction support.
- People who love Star Trek!

Any out there that feel they are what I am looking for?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-13-2011, 09:46 AM
If you are over 30 years young then we may be the ones for you. We are a mature casual fleet that had a good mix of serious gamers and first time online gamers but we all LOVE Star Trek and grew up with it.
WE have over 90 members but with us but with work, families and RL commitments we are getting 10-15 out a night. More are coming back b/c of the F2P. We only have 3 or 4 players in your time zone but we have a lot players that play during all tiems of the day and a few shift workers.

We have a TOS and a TNG themed fleet and a TOS Qan Mang Klingon faction. We have a little bit of fin with the fleet backstory and our bios but nothing is mandatory and we have no bosses.

Most of us have players all of the old ‘acoustic’ Star Trek board and manual games I am thinking that we have quite a few model builders AND these guys are a lot of fun!!

Take a look at our website at tosvets.com or simply clicking on my signature image.