Lt. Commander
I ont think i got any of the leveling up pack? How do you get them? I logged I last week in on my VA and I was told I had new recruits (about 4 missions) and go talk to Lt. Ferra. I did and it said the missions were resolved. I assume new doffs when into my inventory. But then I started to captain and RA packs. I never received any level ranks doff packs. Do they have blue or purple doffs? I never received any pack like that.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-13-2011, 06:58 AM
same thing happend to me. do i need to claim them somewhere?
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-13-2011, 07:09 AM
So, I just logged in with my VA who I have not used in a bit and have not claimed all his new doff packs. He went to Lt. Ferra and was given a commander pack, captain pack, etc. etc.. That went into my inventory. But when I did it last week with my other VA, it text window just said mission resolved. So, am I SOL with getting those packs on my other toon?

and..i have not opened them yet. are the doffs inside better than the normal white and greens you get in the normal packs?
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-13-2011, 10:59 AM
The DOffs seem to be like the ones you get for successful recruiting missions (but I think they only have 3 officers in them. I cannot remember exactly). Mine were commons and uncommons IIRC.

There might be a chance for better but I don't think I got any (but I also spent my stipend on C-Store packs at the same time so I might have gotten the two types mixed up).

(I like your sig Altexist!)