Lt. Commander
Is there some unsaid rules is STFs? How come sometimes I get 1100 Dilithium and other time 1500 and double salvage..Its team wide and we fail the bonus objective so its not that..Any insight would be awesome. Thanks guys.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-14-2011, 10:53 AM
You might want to check the days that you completed the STF's because if you look at the in-game calendar certain days for certain STF's yield extra. I can't say as I don't know when you completed them but that would be the most probable reason
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-14-2011, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanRosco View Post
Is there some unsaid rules is STFs? How come sometimes I get 1100 Dilithium and other time 1500 and double salvage..Its team wide and we fail the bonus objective so its not that..Any insight would be awesome. Thanks guys.
only ever got 2x salvage from drops (rarely i might add, that they even show up) and have never got more then 960 ore from completing an STF, and that was during the double days- you doing this on elite?
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-14-2011, 11:35 AM
Check the in-game calendar. Today is Infected day (until midnight PST tonight). Any infected run done today (ground or space) will give double the usual reward. Normal runs will give you 2 EDCs, and elite runs will give you 4. Dilithium is also increased, although I don't think it is double the usual amount.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-14-2011, 12:07 PM
unspoken rules:

in pugs

1: as soon as someone "needs" a standard item(i.e blue mkx item) then everyone switches to need

2: Never trust that somehow ppl will do an assigned task. if entering KA space, cure space and no one says "im covering the kang" or "ill cover probes on the otherside" then in chat decide quickly or make an executive decision.

3: If someone has a really weak/bad build..dont comment on it. they may be new.

regard drops (double edc) on midweek for a certain stf pair(check calender)

also: according to stowiki if you are grinding for the lucky "tech" drops certian missions drop them(very rare)
“Infected”..............(Ship) Shield......Personal Shield Generator
“The Cure”.............. Deflector.........(Personal) Weapon
“Khitomer Accord”......Engine............(Personal) Armor