Lt. Commander
# 61
12-14-2011, 04:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawks View Post
Well said.

I was brought my brother into the game yesterday. He wnated to try KDF after creating a Fed toon, but he was astonished when I said him he couldn't and what he only could do as KDF

I hope Cryptic soon give us some hard evidence they are working on new KDF stuff.
It would be a pleasant Christmas season surprise for those of us watching expectantly for the fat guy in red to give us some sort of hint. All he does is wink, eat cookies and shove coal in my socks.

Granted we have recieved some awesome vessels and recent technology and I'm excited at the increase in KDF lifesigns becuase of it, but a hint at what storylines we may oneday recieve would be wonderful.
Lt. Commander
# 62
12-14-2011, 04:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Orici
give them time! we just got like 9 ships. whos to say they are not working on pve and missions as we speck. i dont care for pvp thats why i left it out. they cant do like q and make it come out of thin air. they have to hire people to work on the stuff. so sit back and chill out.
adding stuff to buy in the c store is not the same as adding content. If you have to pay for its extra. I dont want extra i want normall pve pvp content
Lt. Commander
# 63
12-14-2011, 05:02 AM
The C-Store ships are a simple cash grabbing function. They enforce buying ships because KDF has so few option available at all.

I was suprised to see so much around homeworld last evening, but the ships were only standing there.
Lt. Commander
# 64
12-14-2011, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawks View Post
The C-Store ships are a simple cash grabbing function. They enforce buying ships because KDF has so few option available at all.

I was suprised to see so much around homeworld last evening, but the ships were only standing there.
I personally like the new ships and consoles even if we do have to buy them. Frankly I am willing to pay for almost any content (except PvE storyline) at this point.

Some of those you see hovering in orbit may be altists DOffing thier KLinks?
Lt. Commander
# 65
12-14-2011, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Some of those you see hovering in orbit may be altists DOffing thier KLinks?
Yep, I'm among them. The Federation grind is boring enough as it is, I leveled a Klingon to Commander before the change over and didn't touch it for months out of sheer boredom with the scant handful of missions available.

I'd like to play with the carriers, but not enough to go through that mess of a grind.
Lt. Commander
# 66
12-14-2011, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hravik
Yep, I'm among them. The Federation grind is boring enough as it is, I leveled a Klingon to Commander before the change over and didn't touch it for months out of sheer boredom with the scant handful of missions available.

I'd like to play with the carriers, but not enough to go through that mess of a grind.
I feel your pain. I have two alts (still KDF) myself that I just can't touch as the desire to grind is so small.
Not to mention the change up in missions/ levels of when they appear has ruined my little grind pattern.

If only there was more to keep our hopes alive.
Lt. Commander
# 67
12-14-2011, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
It would be a pleasant Christmas season surprise for those of us watching expectantly for the fat guy in red to give us some sort of hint. All he does is wink, eat cookies and shove coal in my socks.
I'd like to say that it looks like there will be KDF content soon, but considering (according to D'Angleo) they've only just barely started the next FE....
Lt. Commander
# 68
12-14-2011, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Mink
I'd like to say that it looks like there will be KDF content soon, but considering (according to D'Angleo) they've only just barely started the next FE....
Well that explains the Fatmans laughter... Jolly old ******* elf.