Lt. Commander
# 11
12-14-2011, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
Senior Systems Designer Geoff “Heretic” Tuffli reveals details about this weekend's Duty Officer Event in this entry of the Season 5 News Dev Blog series.

Link to the news article
Is that Engineering Exocomp the same as the Tribble reward? I got the Tactical Exocomp, but never got to tier 3, so I didn't get the Tier 3 reward. If it's the same, I'd feel better (though still upset that I didn't get it for my account).
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-14-2011, 01:31 PM
aaand gamble box Nr. 2 has arrived already while the first one isn't even gone.

yeah, no thx

also having 700 doffs spread over 7 chars is enough of *AFK micromanagement* for me
i realy do not want have to handle 2800 DOffs... i need a first officer to handle these guys...

hey maybe someone wants to trade a few DOffs for those Holo Tribbles and Holo SCI BOffs that i got from the red boxes? (if anybody want, hit me a PM)
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-14-2011, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoshiirRa View Post
The Tribble Exocomp is tactical. This one is engineering. They are completely different DOs from the look of things.

~snip~
Thanks I did not see that on the first reading.
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-14-2011, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustynThyme View Post
Is that Engineering Exocomp the same as the Tribble reward? I got the Tactical Exocomp, but never got to tier 3, so I didn't get the Tier 3 reward. If it's the same, I'd feel better (though still upset that I didn't get it for my account).
It can't be the same because its a 'Engineerig' Exocomp, while the 'Tribble' test reward is 'Tactical' (I just love sending it to do 'Hand to Hand' combat demonstration assignments...)

I do have to say that these 'additions' to the game are having its intended effect... I'll have to stock up on more C-Points to expand my DOFF slot capacity...
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-14-2011, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post
aaand gamble box Nr. 2 has arrived already while the first one isn't even gone.

yeah, no thx
Yep, that was the first thing coming to my mind, too.
And that new "awsome" roster powers they have may give a bonus significant enough to be needet in future PVP.

Its just unbelievable....

And "an additional Green BO for all packages FROM C-STORE, of course! How awsome....
I really thought the people who fall for that would already be bankrupt through the Jem'Hadar fighter..
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-14-2011, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Duty officer packs opened during the event will each have a FREE additional Green quality or better duty officer inside. This only applies to C-Store purchased packs, not to ones awarded during rank-up or from recruitment assignments, and it applies only to packs opened during the event, even if they are purchased prior to the event.
Just to make sure - DOff packs gained from Red Holiday Gift boxes are the same as the C-Store item, and will be affected by the event, right?
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-14-2011, 01:46 PM
I'm most excited to see Ferra's new office =P
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-14-2011, 01:46 PM
Another grab bag already? Really?
Lt. Commander
# 19
12-14-2011, 01:49 PM
More grab bags and we're not even F2P yet!

Yeeaaahhh... I'm done. Bye guys.
Lt. Commander
# 20
12-14-2011, 01:53 PM
Does the Bonus CXP factor in when Claimed or When you start the mission? IE, Can I hold missions now and claim them on the weekend for bonus CXP?