Lt. Commander
I think its time to know how many we spend in this event to get One little ship and what we think about it.
I know there are many threats about it but not a clear one that shows the numbers of what u maybe need to spend.

1. How many C-Points u spend to get/not get the Jem'Hadar Ship.
Around 18000c no ship

2.What are your Feelings
Im realy ****et off that we get so many crap for so many money. Maybe a better droprate for very rare Items had make it a little better.

3. Ideas or Solutions for this or upcomming events?
A idea to cool down the People's is to make a trader for giftstuff (pets photonic and Co) that give u a Small amount of c Points retour.
Or
Cryptic sure have a buyhistory of the c store. If we get After the Event some little spezial reward (something usefull) for buying 100 / 200 / 300.... Giftboxes. I think many Players will lose their Rage with this Solution.

For next Events plz show the droprate. I know thats not a Big profit but the playerbase will thank u.

4. What are u willing to spent in the Future?
They already got enouthfrom me... If they still make such crapspaming Events to get Money i only use my 400 from the lifetime.

This threat is Not only for nojemplayers so feel free to post
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-12-2011, 04:27 AM
So what your saying is that they have implemented a c-store model that will work well to support a f2p game.......

Hmmmmmm. Imagine that
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-12-2011, 04:37 AM
Yeh well i spent around 20k Cp and i never got one.

i did get like 6 Photonic officers even tho i have them unlocked on my account anyway would be nice if we could get a way to get the ship (since i like collecting ships) with a better system that rewards people instead of constant disapointment of blue parcels and pets..
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-12-2011, 06:06 AM
I can understand people being despondant over spending large sums of real money and not getting the desired item, but when you purchase it, you're told that your chances are relatively slim.

Technically, unless the drop-rate was 100%, you may still never get it - assuming that you're REALLY unlucky. The fact that the drop rate is low in this case, means that you may never get it.... the one constant is that it's your choice on how far and how much you're willing to spend in a percentage game.

I'm really in favour of this. To me, in a game where you can have a large playerbase, being unique or being able to tell yourself apart from others who have chosen that same path as you is great. As much as I want one of these ships, if I don't get one, I'm fine with it. Perhaps I'll get a ship later on that others don't.... there's at least a little variety now!
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-12-2011, 06:51 AM
"A strange game. The only winning move is not to play."
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-12-2011, 01:09 PM
I dont even read some c points or feedback about the jem in your post DKEV and RKRider.
U read the title or? and i say feel free to post but not feel free to flame *looking to RKRider*. Thats not a Ragethreat thats only a Threat to see how many peoples spend, how much and thier Feedback. So feel free to give a Feedback about your Jem,Hadar Ships.
An plz make it with this points to get it clear

1. How many C-Points u spend to get/not get the Jem'Hadar Ship.
2.What are your Feelings
3. Ideas or Solutions for this or upcomming events?
4. What are u willing to spent in the Future?

ps.: Naevius, funny words but not the Feedback i want
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-13-2011, 09:11 AM
1. I opened 14 boxes and spent 400 C-Points (I got 5 gifts and bought 5 red boxes at the exchange). Didn't see the ship (I know a guy who got 2 ships in the 4 boxes he bought from his stipend).

2. As always, i feel unlucky like in every other mmo.

3. The game is going free to play, you will never be rewarded because you are good but because you pay well. No solutions.

4. I'll spend little more money (dilithium) on the grab bag if i run out of energy credits because it's probably the last time I pay for this game (since it's going free to play).
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-14-2011, 05:12 PM
1) 14 boxes, 2 Jem'hadar ships. 1 I use, 1 i gave away to a friend.

2) i'll admit i was lucky, and for the most part people have been really quite interested in seeing the ship and the bridge (yeah checkout the bridge). What i don't need is people PMing me in pvp complaining about how I'm an arse for flying a ship that is available in-game and really isn't my fault that they do not have.

I'd bet that these people would be using the Jem'hadar ship if they had it.

3) no gamble to win. Sure Cryptic make a sh*t tin of cash, but it really does make consumers mad when they get fleeced and with the upcoming Knights of the old republic Cyptic needs to keep the people it fleeces on side and playing the game.

4) I don't mind spending cash on ships providing that the price is set beforehand. I don't like gambling, maybe perfect worlds does, but I don't.