Lt. Commander
# 11
12-14-2011, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nONLY_DRock
It sure beats seeing you make yet ANOTHER Caitian tac officer whose sole purpose in life is to cloak and then gank you in the back with a pulsewave rifle.

An odd calling for a normally peace loving species. *L*

I say that even though making an engineer is not optimal, I would say that at least it's more original. Kudos to you!
That's funny! Interesting that the Caitians are a peaceful race as all felines are almost exclusive carnivores. Also, I think Spock said something about cats being the perfect hunter or some such line in the TOS episode "Catpaw"
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-14-2011, 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
That's funny! Interesting that the Caitians are a peaceful race as all felines are almost exclusive carnivores. Also, I think Spock said something about cats being the perfect hunter or some such line in the TOS episode "Catpaw"
Most of the soft-canon references for the Caitians have them disgusted by violence.....

Both of mine are members of Section 31 (RP)
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-14-2011, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by champion1701 View Post
Most of the soft-canon references for the Caitians have them disgusted by violence.....

Both of mine are members of Section 31 (RP)
And in response to soft-cannon, I have to quote FDR's first VP, John Nance Garner "Not worth a pitcher of warm spit(****)" While nice for ideas, it is not set in stone until and unless it makes it onto the screen.