Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > The Art of Star Trek Online
Login

Lt. Commander
I was looking at the two uniform sets last night, the Mercenary (C-store) and the Omega Force set. They are very similar in style, and the pieces even with the helmet (which I don't have, but I examined the guards on DS9 closely) look to be compatible.

I'd like to request that the Mercenary outfit and its pieces be swappable with the Omega force set so we can have a little more customization with the Omega Force outfits.

Plus, considering the Merc outfit is a C-store only purchase, this might encourage more people to actually buy it...

Here is a quick photo I made showing the differences and how they appear to be graphically compatible:

Thoughts, responses?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-14-2011, 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kostamojen View Post
II'd like to request that the Mercenary outfit and its pieces be swappable with the Omega force set so we can have a little more customization with the Omega Force outfits.

Here is a quick photo I made showing the differences and how they appear to be graphically compatible:

Thoughts, responses?
That would be great to see.

I'd love just in general to see the Off-Duty bits (and the Formal Wear bits) become swappable with the normal uniform pieces to make them both more useful and give us a lot more range of choices.

That specifically is a great example of how the bits could be swapped and mixed well, definately a 'yes' vote for the idea.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-14-2011, 03:33 AM
Seeing that topic, the question arises from someone who doesnt have an unlock yet:

Is the Omega set even compatible with other costume parts?
Because... for my KDF... I would definitly want to wear a sash with it....
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-15-2011, 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAngelus View Post
Seeing that topic, the question arises from someone who doesnt have an unlock yet:

Is the Omega set even compatible with other costume parts?
Because... for my KDF... I would definitly want to wear a sash with it....
No, the Omega, MACO and Honor Guard sets are whole new "slots" like the Off-Duty slot, but separate.

So no you can't include other pieces with it from the normal uniforms

I hope this changes eventually, especially as more and more people will unlock the costumes and then get tired of them.