Lt. Commander
# 51
12-16-2011, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey22805
yes early release is out, sorry i meant go and sit in a corner and wait for those who didnt pre order..
Thanks for explaining your incomprehensible babbling
Lt. Commander
# 52
12-16-2011, 08:00 AM
Turning this thread into a Mikey vs Cheating Pandas pointless verbal war only reflects just how much sto space pvp has decayed.
Why dont you guys take it "outside" ?
Its sickening
Lt. Commander
# 53
12-16-2011, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USSEnterpiseZ
Thanks for explaining your incomprehensible babbling
None of what i said was incomprehensible. Again, stop using words you dont know the definition of. Beiber, you cannot and never will be able to outsmack talk me. Your efforts are in vain and funny at best, But I give you an a for effort.
Lt. Commander
# 54
12-16-2011, 08:07 AM
Quote:
None of what i said was incomprehensible. Again, stop using words you dont know the definition of. Beiber, you cannot and never will be able to outsmack talk me. Your efforts are in vain and funny at best, But I give you an a for effort.
Hehe, vain and funny at best, sounds like your efforts in STOPVP :p

Anyways I have grown board of your babblings Mikey, kthxbye
Lt. Commander
# 55
12-16-2011, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Lots of stuff goes right over you Roach, it was neither a joke or intended to be funny by any means...I think you need a refill on coffee
True enough on all counts.
Still.. what did it mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by USSEnterpiseZ
I think it flew past us all.

Ignore him Roach most of OPVP has :p

When ever STO has downtime Mikey starts babbling and babbling, he just cant help him self
nah, I won't ignore him - or anyone for that matter. He has every right to babble as much as I do.
Lt. Commander
# 56 Mikey Cartman
12-16-2011, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Your a moron mikey, thats it and thats all. You are that person that thinks they are soo awesome and cool... something tells me if Eric Cartman was a real life person he would be modeled after you, a babbling fathead that thinks he is the coolest thing ever.

You need a toon called Awe-some-o. Where is thamapp when you need him to do a mikey cartman baby comic.