Lt. Commander
# 61
09-04-2011, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadfire View Post
DisclaimerWhilst this post may invoke feelings that make you feel disappointed or mad the first five lines are a simple factual reiteration of actual changes made by Cryptic so therefore any problem you have with it logically equates to a problem you have the game and not the post itself, the remainder of the post represents the opinion of the poster to which he is entitled to express)[/color]
and am i to take your entire post as a troll?

Because what your hinting is scrapping the kling side entirely...

We less then 1/10th of the content on the feddie side, and the kling side has been around during beta even.
The last ships we got was the broken B'rel refit, as well as a unadvantagous grumba which would get owned by the MVAM.

Lets just scrap the entire kling side, and turn them into romulan..

better yet, lets use the kling side as a rotation field for all the other races... and just rotate them to breen / romulan / borg as we get bored on the fly?
Lt. Commander
# 62
09-05-2011, 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post
sorry. don't agree with you on any of those points.
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-rog View Post
wow, really? Yer joking right? Maybe they should just limit all Klingons to having two warriors in mag boots standing on the hull throwing harsh language and rocks...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacklehop View Post
I guess I am at a loss as to why any of these things need to be looked at. Any specific reason? Or is this just a response to the fact you couldn't kill one in PvP so it has to be OP then?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
B'rel retro needs nerfing? lol
It needs buffing/fixing badly.... its currently a "broken" ship and the worst of all the retrofits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captmack
does this ship need a nerf hell no needs a buff and a little more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindmage View Post
NO! Learn how to counter Carrier abilities. Ask around someone will tell you how. Or are you too lazy to do something this simple?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAngelus View Post

LOL. How would you know if he can "Quickly" kill me? If he were any good in PVP he simply wouldnt cry for nerf..
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAngelus View Post
IF thats true I apologize... but just IF. It LOOKED serious to me, sure, as a joke it at least makes sense, but after I read a (definitly) serious thread by a fed who claimed the BOP would be OP since one killed him and he easyly can kill 3 of them in PVE (yes that was the reason he gave!!!) I'm not suprised by even the most.... lets say "unreasonable".... nerv-crys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphs View Post
It needs buffing/fixing badly.... its currently a "broken" ship and the worst of all the retrofits.

Agreed.
If it was nerf'ed any more, you could sneeze and it would split in two.

Does not work the way it should, the cloak is a joke. Decloaks when it shouldnt, usually while your beneath a star cruiser or have a retro defiant on your ***.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongoson View Post
Sure you can express it, but lets be factual on the time of when some of this has occured.
Ok, now we got everyhting out in the open. lets examine this a touch. see the yellow, most I agree with you, one point I do not.
I can see your frustrated, as a carrier pilot myself i can truly understand it.
However, talking about it does help, and I hope this helped you some. Make no mistake many of us have made it clear to the dev's our frustrations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naekuh View Post
and am i to take your entire post as a troll?

Because what your hinting is scrapping the kling side entirely...

We less then 1/10th of the content on the feddie side, and the kling side has been around during beta even.
The last ships we got was the broken B'rel refit, as well as a unadvantagous grumba which would get owned by the MVAM.

Lets just scrap the entire kling side, and turn them into romulan..

better yet, lets use the kling side as a rotation field for all the other races... and just rotate them to breen / romulan / borg as we get bored on the fly?
Awesome sauce
Lt. Commander
# 63
12-16-2011, 09:50 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Community Rules and Policies. ~Q
Lt. Commander
# 64
12-16-2011, 04:13 PM
Zombies are one of my least favorite species of the Galaxy. I must destroy this one and remind you Humans to open a new thread if you need to post on a topic that has not seen the light of day in over 30 days.

Q
Closed Thread