Lt. Commander
# 11
12-16-2011, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakarak
So what is the point of the plans? Is there ever going to be a future use for them or can we just discard them?
You consume 1 plan every time you do the assemble assignment. Since it is possible to get the assemble assignment more often than the steal assignment you can actually end up being able to use more plans than you've acquired (fortunately they are pretty cheap on the exchange).
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-16-2011, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeon_Hawkwood
You consume 1 plan every time you do the assemble assignment. Since it is possible to get the assemble assignment more often than the steal assignment you can actually end up being able to use more plans than you've acquired (fortunately they are pretty cheap on the exchange).
Yes, I'm actually going to be equalizing the frequency so there aren't quite so many plans lying out there doomed to never being able to become a turret.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-16-2011, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
Yes, I'm actually going to be equalizing the frequency so there aren't quite so many plans lying out there doomed to never being able to become a turret.
Hopefully increasing the build frequency and not decreasing the espionage frequency. I've got about 5 plans sitting in my bank waiting to be put together.

I grabbed them when I realized that they were a gateway to more engy missions (made tier 2 today!).