Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 25
12-17-2011, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMiracle
When we cease to be caring human beings and think of ourselfs a super elite. When you have been in a job where your flammed to complemented ratio is 10/1, you may understand where I come from. Until then, you have your opinions on how best to get the game changed and I have mine.

Matt

PS - this is the last I will say on the matter. Nothing else I can say or do will change anyones opinion. Live long and prosper.
All feedback is important and non trivial.

I do not consider myself a super elite anything. I consider myself a consumer of a product that I want to work better. I also consider myself a person who is fed up with the excuses around here. I also don't think that snobs should tell the OP that their frustrated post is worth flaming and trolling.

You don't have to tell me you are done talking to me. You can just stop. But what did you do? You slammed the door on the conversation, basically saying that the conversation was over. Sort of a polite way of telling me to not talk to you.

Well gee thanks buddy, you started talking directly to me first. I didn't even get a response in before you had the nerve to say the conversation was over.

Maybe I should have taken your advice and ignored you.