Lt. Commander
I noticed when you select bridge officers for a position on the ship and then go to view the interior of the bridge they show up. However I noticed either a bridge officer is missing that has been selected or mutiple of the same bridge officer at diffrent location. I think if spot is not filled it should be assigned to a generic NPC character instead of mutiple of the same crew. For example I have a Lt Command and Lt Engineering officer currently selected but I only see my Lt Commander on the bridge in mutiple location. Anyone have any thoughts.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-19-2011, 05:06 AM
This has been a big complaint for a very long time.. Hopefully when they get around to adding crew uniforms and doing up the ship interiors, it's something that gets fixed. As it is, there's no reason to go inside your ship for it to really matter.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-19-2011, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenCstartrekfan
I noticed when you select bridge officers for a position on the ship and then go to view the interior of the bridge they show up. However I noticed either a bridge officer is missing that has been selected or mutiple of the same bridge officer at diffrent location. I think if spot is not filled it should be assigned to a generic NPC character instead of mutiple of the same crew. For example I have a Lt Command and Lt Engineering officer currently selected but I only see my Lt Commander on the bridge in mutiple location. Anyone have any thoughts.
The 'multiple BOFF' issue is a bug that they're aware of and have a fix for, but implementing the fix seems to require going deep into the code and could possibly have other (seemingly bad) ramifications if not inserted correctly.