Lt. Commander
# 1 A word about Peregrines
12-16-2011, 07:16 PM
I'll start off by saying I LOVE the Peregrine fighters. They're a fun addition, and me and some buddies have been using them extensively for all kinds of shenanigans. But I have one or two little quibbles; One about them, and one about shuttles in general. I wondered if a Dev or a well-informed fellow player could clear them up for me?
  • Will you ever make an interior for the Peregrine that is more canon-fitting? It is supposed to be a small two-man fightercraft, but the standard shuttle interior it uses is overly spacious, has high ceilings, and four control stations. Doesn't have to be overly fancy, but for those of us who RP(or are just OCD about things fitting the canon more closely) it would be nice to get a more suitable interior. I will concede that there are other issues in the game that will logically have your attention first, but will this ever be considered at all?

• The Aegis set has, when tested by me and the friends I mentioned earlier, reacted oddly graphic-wise when equipped on a shuttle or small craft. The impulse trails start a good 4 m back from the ship itself, and the deflector graphic is totally detached as well. Will this ever be corrected, or will this remain the case indefinitely?

Thanks for your time, whoever is reading this, and hope to hear back from someone who keeps up with such more than I do!

~ Remissus
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-17-2011, 06:29 PM
I think it would be better to have a new version of the peregrine, or something.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-17-2011, 09:32 PM
I think the interiors may be addressed at some point but the size not so much. People have brought up the same thing just in general about all places that are ment to be indoors but due to camera angles and such they need to be bigger. But we might get a cannon style interior.

As for the graphics I would suggest doing a bug write up as graphic issues do get addressed though it can take awhile. Just make sure it is in the correct forum to Cpt Logan (I think he handles those) can find it.