Lt. Commander
ive been trying to change out one of my rear turrets for something different. i tried the tractor beam mines which where helpful a little but not much. they dont seem very effective. i even tried the transphasic torpedo mine but again it doesnt really do much and thats if it makes it. ive even tried the hargh peng but its not that effective unless your stacking it. does anyone else use a rear torpedo or mine? its a pity that the tractor ones got nerfed
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-17-2011, 10:38 AM
I've been using a tri cobalt device recently. with torpedo spread its nice, and effective while running.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-17-2011, 11:17 AM
I like my tricobalt torpedo. Very devastating in STFs, because a lot of the key targets are completely unshielded. Just be careful when you use it, the splash won't hit your team but it will hit you, so don't use them right at point blank.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-18-2011, 05:32 AM
i think mines really need some attention from cryptic. considering their limited use they need to get some serious buffs. the tractor mine should never have been nerfed
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-18-2011, 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geom View Post
i think mines really need some attention from cryptic. considering their limited use they need to get some serious buffs. the tractor mine should never have been nerfed
Says you. Given that statement you have know idea what they did to pvp. Yes, I pay for this game and then some so I do get an opinion. I am glad they were nerfed.