Lt. Commander
# 21
12-18-2011, 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Really? I swear I've seen clevage in a T-rated game before on (more or less) entirely human things. Unless elves don't count.
Of course you have. Go across the virtual hallway and you can see Champions Online has plenty of cleavage and skimpy options.

What you might not realize, however, is that the ESRB is completely inconsistent and utterly arbitrary in these things.
Lt. Commander
# 22
12-18-2011, 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxrocks
Of course you have. Go across the virtual hallway and you can see Champions Online has plenty of cleavage and skimpy options.

What you might not realize, however, is that the ESRB is completely inconsistent and utterly arbitrary in these things.
Oh right I forgot about that. ESRB is pretty silly.

I know Creative Assembly found a workaround for their Blood Pack DLC. Making you pay for it, prevents the ESRB from re-rating it and making it M-rated content in the US, and out right banned in some EU countries.
Lt. Commander
# 23
12-18-2011, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxrocks

They have taken steps to add undershirts to certain tops as well as make sure that skin tones can not match clothing colors. In the last year the deeper cut tops have had halter tops added beneath them.
Lt. Commander
# 24
12-19-2011, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Gambit0 View Post
Sorry,

I just noticed that the Klingon on the Front page was stacked
Almost framed in, one could say. Like two puppies playing under a cover made of razor blades and chainmail.