Lt. Commander
# 21
12-17-2011, 05:12 AM
The Nimitz may have a bigger flight deck but not a Bigger Heart <3 , Right Cappy?

The ENT-F will be 100m longer then ENT-E .. so room enough for an AUxillary Bridge
for MAlcome Hoshi T Pol 7 of 9 O Brein photonic EBoffs.. and a Begal kennel..

Senshi-Kun is loyal to First Love Trek [TOS prize] but has had affairs with other ENTs
or TRek by Proxy. So its covered under the Oath..
Lt. Commander
# 22
12-17-2011, 05:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
I don't get it...
The one in the back is a US carrier while the on in the front is, well, not.

The Chinese are building a new carrier and hope to have one ready to actually use by 2020. The US will actually retire one before then and build three more.

It's like when we shot that dead satellite out of the sky. China was so happy they finally got a rocket into orbit after years of testing. We literally duck taped a booster to a missile and hit an object the size of a fridge going over 1,000 mph and said "wow, yeah, that was tough!"

Psychological warfare my friend.
Lt. Commander
# 23
12-17-2011, 05:35 AM
i got to go with the sovereign that the first ship i saw and made me love star trek
Lt. Commander
# 24
12-19-2011, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
I don't get it...
The Carrier in the back is the USS ENterprise. The one in the front is the first french nuclear powered carrier.
CVN-65 USS Enterprise is much bigger and has more fighters and multirole support aircraft than FS Les MisÚrables does.
Lt. Commander
# 25
12-19-2011, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
The Carrier in the back is the USS ENterprise. The one in the front is the first french nuclear powered carrier.
CVN-65 USS Enterprise is much bigger and has more fighters and multirole support aircraft than FS Les MisÚrables does.
Le France had De Gaulle to build some what real carriers.. scaring many royal Naval Jump jetters
in Squid envy,, as they left their gentlemen naval quarterlies.. Drooling over the nimitz centre fold
http://static.ddmcdn.com/gif/aircraf...r-cut-away.gif

soo sexy and good looking
http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...iplomacy-m.jpg

China's first aircraft carrier held its first sea trial on Wednesday, 10 August 2011 Bought from Ukraine Build by Soviets.

>Note Flag Bridge for the high form of Marine life.. fancy china nice exotic woods. .service with a smile.
Lt. Commander
# 26
12-19-2011, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Alright.

The only other carriers I was aware of were the Invincible-class (I once saw the HMS Ark Royal at Portsmouth when I was in England) and the Admiral Kuznetsov - outside of the American ones, of course.
Lt. Commander
# 27
12-19-2011, 01:23 PM
Sovereign class followed closely by the ambassador class!
Lt. Commander
# 28
12-19-2011, 02:43 PM
TOS Enterprise, followed closely by the Galaxy-class Enterprise D.
Lt. Commander
# 29
12-19-2011, 03:10 PM
I love all the enterprises but my favourite of them all is the E, epsiecally in nemesis. it is a shame really we didn't get to see the final phase of the Enterprise E luckly thought we do have a schmetic of her so here you go guys.

http://johneaves.files.wordpress.com...nal-small1.jpg .

They should really add her into sto.
Lt. Commander
# 30
12-19-2011, 04:41 PM
I can't choose really. I love them all. None better than any other.

What I would actually "Love" is to know more about the USS Enterprise (XCV 330)

(XCV-330) USS Enterprise.

Since she was the first warp capable Enterprise, Warp factor 2 based on ENT: First Flight.