Lt. Commander
# 11
12-18-2011, 08:36 AM
Just a thought, but I would think that even if we could not sell or trade holiday items including but not limited to scarves, at least make it that we could mail them off to another toon on the same account or someone else aka friend, fleet, etc using the mail system. At least in the mail its not like people are technically trading it, because money/energy credits can't be sent in the mail, so all that it could be 'traded' for is an item(s). Just a thought...
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-18-2011, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagravarr
BTW: Which scarf is which? I don't remember which one I bought and in the costume window it's called "Scarf Stripes". So is it the standard one, the Federation scarf or the Academy scarf?
Mine is the Starfleet Academy Scarf ....

What I would really like to happen, but I doubt Cryptic would ever do it, is to make a "Bind" for account wide, not just Character wide..

I wish there were 3 types for binding items:
1) Unbound - Can do anything you want with this type of item...
2) Bound - You are stuck with it forever unless you sell it (to NPC vendors) or discard it.
3) Now this I would like to see them add, a account bind - This would be where you are allowed to transfer it to any of your characters. This could be accomplished by creating a account wide Bank .....

This is help when something like this happens, i could just give it to a different character on my account and that way it isn't worthless or a waste of ornaments......
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-18-2011, 03:13 PM
Just realized that you can sell some crates for GPL .... Why don't you give us that option..... Let us sell these for GPL ...

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-18-2011, 04:32 PM
how bout the photonic tribble pack still got 7 left.and they dont sell not even on exchange!
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-19-2011, 11:28 AM
@Dirlettia: Thanks for the info