Lt. Commander
I have successfully completed the "Resettle Colonists" Federation DOF mission twice now, but on try collect rewards I am preneted with the following:
"Unable to collect reward as your inventory is full. Make sure there is space in your inventory".
Well, I have stack of room both in my personal inventory and over 45 empty slots on DOF roster.
These two 'missions accomplished' sit in the completed section prompting me (with the glowing green shuttle icon) all the time, but I have no idea what to do.
Is this a bug/glitch, or am I not doing something right?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-19-2011, 12:51 PM
You are allowed only 20 Colonists.. Goto Duty Roster, and click on Passenger Bay. If it says any number higher than 15, that's the cause of your issue. Otherwise.. it's a bug. However I suspect you have more Colonists than you realise.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-19-2011, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon-E-Mouse
You are allowed only 20 Colonists.. Goto Duty Roster, and click on Passenger Bay. If it says any number higher than 15, that's the cause of your issue. Otherwise.. it's a bug. However I suspect you have more Colonists than you realise.
I'll check, but I suspect you are right. I have so many DOF's now it's hard to keep track. A fix might be adding the option of increasing Colonist Compliment along with the two already offered ("Small Dilithium container" and "Level appropriate item").
Thanks for clearing that up.