Lt. Commander
I was wondering if the M.A.C.O. set was enabled for Caitians. I grinded...grindered...ground out a lot of STFs for the set, and having completed it I am slightly satisfied. However I am disappointed that I can't access the costume that I was supposed to unlock.

And to elaborate, I've checked all the standard costume slots (Uniform, Off-duty, Fleet, Additional), checked the upper right menu. On all of them it's only Uniform, Off-duty, Formal, no M.A.C.O.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-19-2011, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nPoon
I was wondering if the M.A.C.O. set was enabled for Caitians. I grinded...grindered...ground out a lot of STFs for the set, and having completed it I am slightly satisfied. However I am disappointed that I can't access the costume that I was supposed to unlock.

And to elaborate, I've checked all the standard costume slots (Uniform, Off-duty, Fleet, Additional), checked the upper right menu. On all of them it's only Uniform, Off-duty, Formal, no M.A.C.O.
Join the club, i have been in the same boat for almost 5 days now, ticket submitted and no reply... I have the mkXI gear (all 3) and no option for it. First i thought it was just a caitian, but i did see a number of caitians running around with the gear on. So without ANY of the GM's, Mods, or Devs talking to us or answering tickets i can only think they dont care or they are all on vacation (and care even less). Cryptics relations with these bugs and customer relations is beginning to hit an all time low....

I do wish you the best of luck getting your costume fixed. I on the other hand am starting not to care. With each passing day Cryptic ignores me and these problems its one step closer for me to just not log on.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-19-2011, 09:22 PM
To confirm, did you get the M.A.C.O Veteran accolade?
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-19-2011, 09:25 PM
Simple answer to this.

When you enter the tailor. Click ONCE further. Then ther is a new drop down menue in the upper right corner.
Select MACO. Customise. Profit. Done.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-19-2011, 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1restarter
Simple answer to this.

When you enter the tailor. Click ONCE further. Then ther is a new drop down menue in the upper right corner.
Yeah, sure... Been through both of the drop downs on both tabs )customize your head and Customize your body) and no MACO option. So it is not that simple. So not Customize, Profit, or Done with this.... Nice try and thanks for the walkthrough.

And yes got the MACO veteran accolade..
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-19-2011, 09:44 PM
So to confirm. You´ve been in the upper right corner of the 1st tailor selection page.
Then there you found the small drop down menue where you now can select between the NORMAL / OFF DUTY / MACO uniforms?

And please try to be a lil nicer when people intend to help ya.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-19-2011, 09:46 PM
As I understand it, the costume only unlocks for the mark XII version... dont hold me to that though, cant remember where I read that.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-19-2011, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
To confirm, did you get the M.A.C.O Veteran accolade?
I probably should have elaborated on that. I got the entire M.A.C.O. Veteran ground set and accolade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1restarter
Yes, I am aware that this is the way you would get it. As I elaborated in the opening post, I checked ALL my costume slots, and each time the upper right corner showed either Uniform, Off-Duty, Formal. There is no M.A.C.O. however.

While I do appreciate the suggestion, there is no profit to be had here.

The original question stands, is there any caitians who have unlocked it, or is it not enabled for Caitians, or I have been bugged?
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-19-2011, 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Tauri View Post
As I understand it, the costume only unlocks for the mark XII version... dont hold me to that though, cant remember where I read that.
The helmet unlocks with XII, thankfully. But thank you for the post.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-19-2011, 09:50 PM
wast not intending anything to sound bad or off beat or ungrateful. On the first page (customize you head) there is a drop down box in the upper right that says Uniform,Formal Wear, and Off duty, on the second page (customize your body the drop down says, Uniform,Formalwear and off duty. and of course the 3rd page has none.

They are enabled for caitians, I have seen atleast 4 different caitians today with the MACO gear on...