Lt. Commander
# 71
12-20-2011, 02:57 PM
If you (plural) are putting so much effort into this project - to the point of prioritizing it over, as you've said, health and family - and not getting what you want out of it, may I humbly and politely suggest that you think about stopping?

(the same applies to anyone and everyone still playing the gift box lottery, hoping to scratch and win a Jem'Hadar ship.)
Lt. Commander
# 72
12-20-2011, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonAlan View Post
I have to agree with Above....I dont even know what RSA is and then i read this long complainy post that to me sounds like it should have been a PM to a Cryptic Forum Person.
PMing Cryptic seems to have worked extremely well for them so far.
Lt. Commander
# 73
12-20-2011, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Not this fan. I will still listen and I understand RSA's angst at this situation.
I will continue to listen to get a darker view of the commings and goings of STO to balance out the other more "upbeat only" podcasts.
Had it not been for RSA, I would never of known about the diltihium conversion, STF bugs and other aspects of the game that sometimes do not see daylight in other podcasts.
Much like I read and listen to News Programs from the MIddle east, the EU and Japan to get all sides of the story to balance against mine own countries sometimes skewed news sources.
Thanks. I am glad we helped in our own way
Lt. Commander
# 74
12-20-2011, 03:06 PM
[quote=Roach;3915101]
Quote:

But if Star trek has taught me one thing, its that nobody cares for the red shirt whom does the dying while the Big heroes take the glory and fame.
Star Trek Online -- stay'n true to cannon ...
(now we haz proof )

Mav ... -- I agree that your podcast has been wronged , I agree with some of the posters who felt that it could have been worded a bit ... better , and I also think that you would have put up the Biug ship as a contest prize , just like PodcastUGC and PriorityOne have done .

Quote:
I hope this does not signal the end of your show or its honest contributions to the STO community.
Seconded .
Lt. Commander
# 75
12-20-2011, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavgeek View Post

Imagine you applied for a job in real life, but the company would never take your calls, never respond to your emails, nothing. It would be one thing if they responded and said "We're sorry the job has been filled" right? But if they never respond at all, that shows a lack of respect and general niceness of being human.
No this is called "business as usual" in pretty much all cases and especially this type of industry and might be a hint that to keep at it or to give up and move on. Seriously, if you are giving such a perception of having a thin skin why are you still in this industry to begin with? Again, life is not fair, and Hollywood is even more so. Get used to it.
Lt. Commander
# 76
12-20-2011, 04:08 PM
Hi Mav (and the rest of the RSA team),

As we all can agree, the forums are not an appropriate place to discuss this. I implore you to file a community ticket (here) as soon as you can, so that we can work through this. In the community ticket, make sure to put my name in the heading so the team can get the ticket over to me -- I want to personally work on this with you

Talk to you soon, cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Closed Thread