Lt. Commander
# 11
12-20-2011, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f(t)
As one of the 0.1% who felt extremely shafted with the dilithium conversion to season five I would like to whole heartedly thank the JMan for sticking up for people who felt as I did. The BOff (Woo-Hoo - space buffs) and gift packages (meh) were at least some form of compensation for what I considered a blatant disregard by Cryptic to what I had previously worked towards in STO.
I second that. High Five to the J Man.
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-20-2011, 10:24 AM
I still believe many of us got shorthanded (after all, everyone took at least a 30% hit) despite the compensation. Non the less, thanks J-Man for sticking up for us.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-20-2011, 11:05 AM
Great show guys, Jman nice to see you again. Thanks a bunch for all the new info, now get back to work making crafting work the way it should.
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-20-2011, 01:13 PM
Great show, and good to see JMan on the show again.

Thanks for another great episode Chris.
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-20-2011, 03:11 PM
Always love to receive free stuff.
Thx for the Sto Wars toys
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-20-2011, 03:22 PM
I havent had a chance to listen to the podcast yet, so can anyone tell me if he discussed the community reaction to the grab bag or ignored it?
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-20-2011, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
I havent had a chance to listen to the podcast yet, so can anyone tell me if he discussed the community reaction to the grab bag or ignored it?
It was interesting that Jeremy acknowledged (briefly) Cryptic's 'broken promises' (He used those exact words) but the show did not specifically mention the negative reaction to the grab bag. The only criticism which was levelled at the winter event was the 'confusion' surrounding the race official and spamming the F key to trigger it.

To be honest they didnt focus on the Jem Hadar ship much.
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-20-2011, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koppenflak
It was interesting that Jeremy acknowledged (briefly) Cryptic's 'broken promises' (He used those exact words) but the show did not specifically mention the negative reaction to the grab bag. The only criticism which was levelled at the winter event was the 'confusion' surrounding the race official and spamming the F key to trigger it.

To be honest they didnt focus on the Jem Hadar ship much.
What "broken promise" exactly?
Lt. Commander
# 19
12-20-2011, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
What "broken promise" exactly?
His statement struck me as one of 'general trend' more than any specific instance. I can't say I disagreed with the acknowledgement.
Lt. Commander
# 20
12-20-2011, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koppenflak
His statement struck me as one of 'general trend' more than any specific instance. I can't say I disagreed with the acknowledgement.
Ah I see. Anyway I find the lack of acknowledgement of the community reaction to the grab bag to be disturbing. I was under the impression that part of the purpose of the show was to discuss community concerns, not ignore them. I'm someone who doesnt care about it, but I still acknowledge the fact that many do and can understand why.