Lt. Commander
I don't think I am imagining this. What happened to the normal ground STF's today? KA could not be completed because the Borg seemed to be tougher than usual. Ogen (Infected ground) was unbeatable. I did manage to finish Cure (ground) but I think it was because the final enemy had some sort of glitch.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-20-2011, 02:05 PM
i have not done ka since about 3 days ago but i dont remember any patches since then.

could it be that you were on bad teams? its amazing how the quality of the players around you can make a task force go from being a breeze to a nightmare.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-20-2011, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
i have not done ka since about 3 days ago but i dont remember any patches since then.

could it be that you were on bad teams? its amazing how the quality of the players around you can make a task force go from being a breeze to a nightmare.
The players were not bad but I thought of something after I posted. In both teams that were unable to beat the Borg, there were sci and tac's only - no engineers. I think that's it. Too bad there is no way to change characters and rejoin a team... or is there?

There are a lot of things about the game that I do not know.

As for being on a bad team. The only bad team I can think of is one where one of the participants stops moving for periods of time because.... because because they are talking with their significant other as they are in the game.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-20-2011, 04:43 PM
Watch your team mates debuffs. If they're sitting with an adapted debuff for more than a few seconds, there's your problem. One player not remodulating will make a run MUCH harder. Two doing it will pretty much end things even if the other three are really good.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-20-2011, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
Watch your team mates debuffs. If they're sitting with an adapted debuff for more than a few seconds, there's your problem. One player not remodulating will make a run MUCH harder. Two doing it will pretty much end things even if the other three are really good.
That's it! I had no idea about this. One guy in one of the bad games had not played in months and
did not have a remodulator.

Thanks