Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - General Discussion and Feedback
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
11-14-2011, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam View Post
Not sure if they haven't gotten around to it or just aren't planning to get around to it. I hope it is the former, and not the latter.

I'd like the rare borg salvage not to be part specific. If it has to be specific, only specific to space/ground.

That way, I don't get stuck with Rare engine salvage 4 times and have to grind 120 more run-thrus for the shield and deflector.
This ^^^ Less grinding + Less unused parts = Win.
Lt. Commander
# 22
12-08-2011, 04:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinumbar
Making STF gear tradeable is not going to happen. That's the whole point of the current system on Tribble. It's so that you can have a choice. With the specific gear drops, they are linked to a particular STF. So the Cure (space) will only drop the Engine tech. It will not drop the shield or deflector tech. If you want a shot at getting the shield tech, you need to run Infected (space). For the deflector, you need to run KA (space). If you insist on running only the cure, that is your choice. Running it enough times will still allow you to get the other pieces (mk X and XI versions), but don't expect to get any of the other tech pieces.
I did all of these but nothig got dropped....where do we get the borg sets now...are they discontinued in season 5?
Lt. Commander
# 23
12-08-2011, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2007-2007
I did all of these but nothig got dropped....where do we get the borg sets now...are they discontinued in season 5?
DS9, each part for 5 Encrypted Data Chips.
Lt. Commander
# 24
12-08-2011, 07:29 AM
At VA, everything other than the prototype salvage is useless to me. The best thing they have is on par if not a little below the Mk XI I've had for months now and frankly i'm a terrible player. I can only imagine how much better the equipment is on the hardcore players as well as if they have the same issues i do with the new stuff.

Personally i'd love to be able to sell or trade, or prefferably trade in for better gear. Maybe put a price on the prototypes of 60 or 80 each? Make it so The peices you don't need can be traded back in for something you could use like EDC's. That way 96% of people arent just grinding for things they'll never get.
Lt. Commander
# 25
12-08-2011, 07:30 AM
It's bad enough we have to grind like this to get stuff, but at least make it worth it to everyone.
Lt. Commander
# 26
12-21-2011, 09:32 AM
Loot tables suck enough said. Done elite stfs 65 times now with numerous options two prototype salvage and 1 prototype shield console nothing else and and suspiciously everything was before the alleged increase in drop rate.........