Lt. Commander
# 1 Eject Warp Plasma
12-20-2011, 01:24 PM
Skills that contribute to Eject Warp Plasma us currently Starship Particle Generators. I do not believe this should be the case. For starters, this allows certain deflector dishes to boost the quality of your warp plasma that resides in your engines. Warp Plasma is also not generated by any particle system; it is the result of the control matter/anti-matter. The more one's warp core and nacelles can handle, the more powerful (hot) the warp plasma. It just does not make sense that a 'science' skill is contributing to the intensity of the warp plasma being let out by my nacelles.

EWP should be improved by either Warp Core Efficiency/Potential or Engine Performance. I know these give passive boosts, but arguably so does Starship EPS and it still affects the emergency power abilities. Please consider moving EWP skill set back into the Engineering section of the skills.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-21-2011, 09:38 AM
Also, the initial application of Hazard Emitters removes the debuff but in most situations, unless you escape instantly, the debuff is reapplied. Subsequent tics from the HoT then fail to remove the debuff. It doesn't protect you for the duration of Hazard Emitters. This problem also seems to plague Theta Radiation.