Lt. Commander
# 1 It is COLD out there
12-21-2011, 04:25 AM
Now this is starting to bug me.... the KDF tailor at the academy is standing there all smug in his BIG WARM COAT, all cosy like. On the flip side, we worthy heroes of the Empire get whisked off by the monstrous Q entity to his 'so-called' winter wonderland. Where, you will note, it is perishing cold!

Have you seen some of those poor litte Orion girls out there, every one caught a chill i'll tell you, my sickbay os overrun with it...

He needs to urgenty source some proper coats for us all, otherwise I am gonna do him over and take his coat!

Specifcally, there are several 'arctic' type outfits in the STO movies, please give us some of those!
Lt. Commander
# 2 Big Warm Coat
12-21-2011, 04:34 AM
I want a coat too , and some heels , Orions are people too
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-21-2011, 07:38 AM
We know Trill have a problem with heat and Klingons tend to suffer from hypothermia much faster than humans.
Maybe Orions don't put on so much clothing at any temperature because they are so resistant to all kinds of temperature variations they don't really care.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-21-2011, 06:37 PM
Its because Orions are smoking hot!!! :p
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-22-2011, 10:54 PM
< see picture

But I have all those big, strong WARM Klingon meen all so chivalrously doing thier best to keep me warm..

oh? But what about Orion men you ask.. Oh come on! Really! They are Orion men! What a silly question!

<struts off in a haze of perfume, pheremones, stratigicly placed bits of metal and leather and a wisp of silk with Orion men throwing them selvves into the mud so her feet will not be dirtied>