Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 1 No more BOff clones!!
12-23-2011, 06:44 AM
Haven't seen anyone post about this yet, so thought I'd mention it. I checked my bridge and it was back to normal, no more BOff clones walking about. Would still like to see a couple more things on ship interiors though.

1.) seating chart: For screen shot purposes, it would be nice to be able to select which crew members are sitting where so I can get a good screen shot of my favorites.

2.) Misc crew uniforms: This had been mentioned as something that was being considered, but I would still like to be able to customize the random crew members some. Setting a crew uniform, or perhaps going as far as using the foundry to customize a half dozen or so generic crewmen to be the ones wandering the hallway, etc. This would come in handy for having "fleet meetings" or something like that on my ship, or even just inviting people over to show off my crew.

3.) Interactive emotes: I still remember one of the first screen shots of the "bridge" that I saw involved the bridge officers standing at attention and saluting the captain. I'd like to be able to trigger interactions like that with my crew. I'm starting to see some of this on ESD (clicking security gaurds gets them to comment on you), but I'd like to see this on my ship as well.

So, a step (back) in the right direction, but I would still like to see more.