Lt. Commander
# 1 Multi Monitors and Brightness
12-07-2011, 05:23 PM
I have 4 monitors, a total of 2x Radeon HD 6850s

Changing the brightness in STO changes the brightness in ALL monitors. This is probably due to an oversight in the code that applies a brightness layer that ignores the current resolution of the game. *Random Guess*

Full Screen Window Mode 1920x1080

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-15-2011, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewi View Post
I have 4 monitors, a total of 2x Radeon HD 6850s

Changing the brightness in STO changes the brightness in ALL monitors. This is probably due to an oversight in the code that applies a brightness layer that ignores the current resolution of the game. *Random Guess*

Full Screen Window Mode 1920x1080

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit.
It all so does it on my computer as well i don't like having my second screen Bright as a nightlight But i think the reason is you can load up two game accounts on one computer account Ive done it multi times but like i said i still don't like it when my second monitor goes Bright as the sun
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-24-2011, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcom46 View Post
It all so does it on my computer as well i don't like having my second screen Bright as a nightlight But i think the reason is you can load up two game accounts on one computer account Ive done it multi times but like i said i still don't like it when my second monitor goes Bright as the sun
Yeah I've never seen a game dot his before lol. I don't like my game so bright, I want to be able to darken it a little but I can't cause it will effect all of my other monitors