Lt. Commander
# 1 Defiant Interior set question
12-24-2011, 09:05 PM
Hello,
Does anybody know if the officers that walk around the interior will wear the late DS9 uniform like the Constitution officers wore the TOS uniforms?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-24-2011, 09:09 PM
Good question actually.....
I'd love to know as well.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-24-2011, 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammygm View Post
Hello,
Does anybody know if the officers that walk around the interior will wear the late DS9 uniform like the Constitution officers wore the TOS uniforms?
I would hope. It wouldn't take much time on Cryptic's part (unlike everything else) but it would still help make the game feel more like the Star Trek Universe.....and less like a bug filled MMO.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-25-2011, 06:39 AM
I assume they will given that the 1701 bridge set comes with NPC's in TOS tunics.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-25-2011, 06:47 AM
i still hope for some "Crew Uniform" function, so that the random NPC crew on the Ship and the BOffs by default wear what i tell them to.

So that i don't have to set up every single BOff to wear uniform XYZ and so that my NPC crew matches it.

That should be the *default setting* they come with and if i choose to pimp them out, that will just override it.

And when i change the default setting all BOffs who are set to the default uniform option should auto switch to it....

i imagine that is the way Fleet Uniforms work?
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-25-2011, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post
i still hope for some "Crew Uniform" function, so that the random NPC crew on the Ship and the BOffs by default wear what i tell them to.

So that i don't have to set up every single BOff to wear uniform XYZ and so that my NPC crew matches it.

That should be the *default setting* they come with and if i choose to pimp them out, that will just override it.

And when i change the default setting all BOffs who are set to the default uniform option should auto switch to it....

i imagine that is the way Fleet Uniforms work?
Yes I been waiting for this since launch
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-25-2011, 07:06 AM
Yes that's what i wanted when they introduced more ship interior to be able to change the npc crews uniform to any uniform i wanted them to wear so they would not all walk around with the antares uniform when i was wearing the Sierra 1 uniforms.