Lt. Commander
# 1 Skill Points Reset
12-23-2011, 01:24 PM
I haven't been in the game for a while. I had just logged in but I found all of my skills reset. I don't remember asking for this. I also saw that i have 3 empty slots for my uniform, i didn't ask for this either. What am I supposed to do, I was happy with the skills i had a while ago, but don't remember what they were.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-23-2011, 01:31 PM
The skill tree was changed. Many of the old skills no-longer exist in the game, which is why you got the free reset.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-23-2011, 02:58 PM
the skills are going to change again soon as well as they update the ground skills.

use this as a test run. dont worry if you mess it up or if your not happy with it as another reset will be here in jan.

the entire skill tree is different so even if you did know your exact set up it would not matter one bit. the new tree is (in my opinion at least) much clearer as to what does what so it should not be too difficult to set your build how you want it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-24-2011, 09:57 AM
I havent been able to respec my skills, they keep reseting after I hit accept...Has this happened to anyone else?
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-24-2011, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knyghtstorm
I havent been able to respec my skills, they keep reseting after I hit accept...Has this happened to anyone else?
did you do the main respec that came after season 5? ie just re adding your skill points via your status window. trying to do an actual respec via the guy at ESD wont work if you have not done the main one yet. someone people got confused on that and thought they had to go to ESD to do it.

If you mean you have re-added your skills then and you are using a normal respec then do you have a free one? they no longer use merits like before.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-24-2011, 11:45 AM
The thing won't even allow me to update my LC or Commander level skills. Only the Lt. skills are lit up. What am I supposed to do, wait until the next update and hope it works?

Or has this been a common problem?
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-24-2011, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgon_Heap View Post
The thing won't even allow me to update my LC or Commander level skills. Only the Lt. skills are lit up. What am I supposed to do, wait until the next update and hope it works?

Or has this been a common problem?
You have to level the Lt skills up before the higher level stuff will become available.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-24-2011, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT01 View Post
You have to level the Lt skills up before the higher level stuff will become available.
You also need to somehow pick up the Extra 50 Skill Points They added to the game. if you were at VA before with any of yer toons.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-25-2011, 11:34 AM
I have now tried in space & grnd and I still CANNOT Reskill my PCs...Can someone help me!!