Lt. Commander
# 1 The Emote Packs, Status: MIA
12-25-2011, 08:46 AM
None are apparently available in the C-Store any longer. Also, there is the new Dance (Seductive), that now appears in the emote list, but is listed as C-Store purchase only and yet is also nowhere to be found. Anyone know where any of these are now, or how to unlock them?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-25-2011, 10:36 AM
I'm wondering the same as well.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-25-2011, 10:43 AM
I thought a dev said they would be simply given to all players like some of the old uniforms and race options were after the f2p conversion. I, of course, can't find the post now...
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-25-2011, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thxac3 View Post
I thought a dev said they would be simply given to all players like some of the old uniforms and race options were after the f2p conversion. I, of course, can't find the post now...
They didn't say the race options would be given away.

They said they would no longer be a C-Store item.

There is a subtle but important difference there and I believe Stormy indicated that the plan was to make species unlocks earned although we never heard any more on that.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-25-2011, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Ok, aabout that. Where is my refund for all those spent C-store points? I am none too pleased that all that hard spent C-Store money over the years just goes POOF to all those new players who may appreciate what we spent before they got here. Was looking at legacy unlocks and noticed many, many things I bought were no longer listed for sale but seemingly available by default.

I saved up to buy some of those costumes and unlock the Ferengi and the Pakled, and now those and some other items are just free.Poppty-****, I say(in my Peter Griffin voice) Poppy-****! :p

Was there some main thread people were complaining about this on?
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-25-2011, 11:45 AM
Quote:

That may be, I don't get about the forums or news bulletins here much. i merely noted that they're there and as yet apparently not attainable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
They didn't say the race options would be given away.

They said they would no longer be a C-Store item.

There is a subtle but important difference there and I believe Stormy indicated that the plan was to make species unlocks earned although we never heard any more on that.
I'm referring to the formerly perchasable emotes (jester dance, etc), which if I recall, were not race specific.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-25-2011, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky_13_X
Where is my refund for all those spent C-store points?
Why would they own you a refund? Your purchased said product; you received said product; you used said product. Therefore you are not owed a refund. Everything in the C-Store is the property of Cryptic and they do whatever they want with those items; including giving them away for free or removing them from the C-Store completely and would not have to refund a single person.

What about all those people that bought that bought cars that are no longer being made (or will be discontinued soon)? Are they owed a refund? Nope.