Lt. Commander
I've been looking through the in-game browser, which is actually less useful that I hoped.
So, to you dear foundry and forum users I have a few questions;

Have you found and/or enjoyed missions based in a particular period of Star Trek?

Have you played and enjoyed any missions which use the TOS style uniforms and similar styled environments?

Has anyone compiled a comprehensive list of missions based on where they are in the timeline or by what period uniforms they use?

I know there are a few guilds or fleets out there who use the pre-2409 uniforms; TOS Veterans, I'm looking at you; so surely there must be demand for specific styles or setting sin missions somewhere, right?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-30-2011, 04:24 PM
Not TOS am afraid but...

I'm writing a mission at the moment that is set in the current timeline but is going to feature a few flashback segments.

One in 2373 (7 years after Wulf 359 and all the eager orphaned cadets have just graduated starfleet academy.)..and the second in 2375 (the aforementioned cadets find themselves in the thick of the fighting during the dominion war.) All canon uniforms shall be present and correct

I can add you to list of people i intend to PM when its finished if you like?
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-30-2011, 07:52 PM
It's very hard to do TOS for the simple fact there are no TOS costumes or environments in the foundry. There are TNG/DS9 costumes but still environments are still very 2409.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-17-2011, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuse1983 View Post
I've been looking through the in-game browser, which is actually less useful that I hoped.
So, to you dear foundry and forum users I have a few questions;

Have you found and/or enjoyed missions based in a particular period of Star Trek?

Have you played and enjoyed any missions which use the TOS style uniforms and similar styled environments?

Has anyone compiled a comprehensive list of missions based on where they are in the timeline or by what period uniforms they use?

I know there are a few guilds or fleets out there who use the pre-2409 uniforms; TOS Veterans, I'm looking at you; so surely there must be demand for specific styles or setting sin missions somewhere, right?
Well I put up a mission a while ago called "Alone between Dominion and Light". You end up travelling to DS9 during the Dominion War. I won't spoil the rest for you, but it is the second part of a story arc i'm writing set around the Fed-Klink war. The first part is called "Fire at Traelus XII" and I'm currently working on part 3 "The M'Bok Situation". Anyway, "Alone between Dominion and Light" is set in a particular trek period...you don't really have to play Fire at Traelus XII first, it just helps with a certain piece of dialogue i put into the mission. There's also a couple of little Easter Eggs in it
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-18-2011, 08:19 AM
I've done a series of missions that take place in various eras of the Star Trek Universe. Unfortunately no TOS, but they are pre-2409. The series is called Once Upon A Time and currently I have published parts 1-3. I am currently working on part 4. You could give them a look and see if it's anything like what you're looking for.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-18-2011, 02:42 PM
Well, actually I have done one mission based in the past. It's called Memory Lane and it's based just prior to the start of DS9, during the last days of the Cardassian Occupation.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-26-2011, 03:54 AM
Thanks for the feedback, I'll check out those missions and keep an eye on future developments.