Lt. Commander
# 21
08-03-2011, 09:27 PM
How about adding the Aeon-class as a shuttle, but WITHOUT any time travel features or the like?

Or how about it being an alternate skin for the Delta Flyer class shuttle?
Lt. Commander
# 22
08-04-2011, 11:07 AM
all requests for new playable fed ship models must stand in line behind the Typhoon request ; :p
Lt. Commander
# 23
08-04-2011, 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rednail
all requests for new playable fed ship models must stand in line behind the Typhoon request ; :p
this seems like total spam and border line flaming!
Lt. Commander
# 24
12-23-2011, 08:43 AM
I'd love to see at least their designs in game some day.
It might be unlikely...at least at the moment but we have ships from a long, long time ago...wait, that is a different game.
But what I mean is that we have ships like the TOS Conny, Oberth, Miranda, Excelsior, even the NX in game and some of these designs are more than 100 years old.
So what is the problem to bring the Shipdesign in the game?
I mean we have Fed Captains fly around in Jem'Hadar Ships and outdated designs!
Those ships would make greate skins for existing ships.
The wells could be used as a Luna or Defiant Skin and the Aeon would make a greate Skin for the Delta Flyer.
Give them a nice console and maybe one or two universal BO Slots and we would have a nice new ship that is not overpowered.

Just a thought.
Lt. Commander
# 25
12-26-2011, 04:20 PM
Well how about this midway.

Rather than have the ship from the future, why not have the first prototypes (maybe shuttle versions for mission specific requirements) be layer down during the years that follow in this timeline? Those ships had to have start from somewhere (i.e. no ambassador class without the excelsior class)... perhaps Starfleet Engineering Corps has something to say about it? There is a universe of possibility here.

Also...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Alistair
I'd love to see at least their designs in game some day.
It might be unlikely...at least at the moment but we have ships from a long, long time ago...wait, that is a different game.
But what I mean is that we have ships like the TOS Conny, Oberth, Miranda, Excelsior, even the NX in game and some of these designs are more than 100 years old.
So what is the problem to bring the Shipdesign in the game?
I mean we have Fed Captains fly around in Jem'Hadar Ships and outdated designs!
Those ships would make greate skins for existing ships.
The wells could be used as a Luna or Defiant Skin and the Aeon would make a greate Skin for the Delta Flyer.
Give them a nice console and maybe one or two universal BO Slots and we would have a nice new ship that is not overpowered.

Just a thought.
His statement is logical, though I do not like that this is the case.