Lt. Commander
# 1 UNable to buy C-store points
12-27-2011, 01:08 AM
I tried from the Website,

There was a problem with your request. Please try again later.

I tried from in game

There was a problem with your request. Please try again later.

I tried many times even deleted my card and re added it and still nothing, not much i can do i cant call them for they dont have a number to CALL..and i had a support ticket up for now..8 days. I am deployed in afghan and have bought points before but now today i can not. The customer service here is horrible..what is going on why cant i buy any and why do they take so long to answer questions ?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-27-2011, 01:25 AM
can you potentially buy one of theese: http://www.startrekonline.com/crypticpointscards ?
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-27-2011, 02:40 AM
I cant buy anything from STO online, just tried it and denide, i tried to buy other things online from other sites and it worked. STO will nnot work with my card anymore. And still customer serivce has not answered my ticket.

There was an error processing your request.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-27-2011, 04:45 AM
Call your credit card company, they may have started to block STO for reports of operating an online gambling/Lottery system and until they finish they're investigation will not permit any transactions of any kind to the recipient accounts. This has happened to me in the past with lesser pages like GOGAIA/Gaiaonline when they where accused of gambling activities that included real world money transactions.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-27-2011, 05:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedShirtJohnson
Call your credit card company, they may have started to block STO for reports of operating an online gambling/Lottery system and until they finish they're investigation will not permit any transactions of any kind to the recipient accounts. This has happened to me in the past with lesser pages like GOGAIA/Gaiaonline when they where accused of gambling activities that included real world money transactions.
Actually yea... Aren't the red-box system illegal in certain states of the US, With the whole "Get random item by buying a ton of theese" system? (well maybe not illegal but in that grey area...)..

Just asking.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-27-2011, 05:16 AM
i cant use any phone out here, i am deployed in afghan..no civi phone of any type.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-27-2011, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Actually yea... Aren't the red-box system illegal in certain states of the US, With the whole "Get random item by buying a ton of theese" system? (well maybe not illegal but in that grey area...)..

Just asking.
short answer yes there are both state and federal laws that outlaw such systems as the Red-Lottery tickets and other types of online gambling and games of chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bismarck83 View Post
i cant use any phone out here, i am deployed in afghan..no civi phone of any type.

*Salutes* I thank you for your service, and there is a big slice o' apple pie with your name on it solder waiting for you when you get back