Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 31
12-27-2011, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Askray View Post
If you would of read the past downtime notices this is how it'll always be for the most part as they have found this is the best time where there is the least amount of people on.
True, but dime for dime the EU pay higher rates of subscriptions....that said PWE_Branflakes did say he'd feedback the concept of rolling downtime slots - whilst I can understand if ther'es one in a week putting it in EU primetime, I'd like to think if there was two or more then they might rotate.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 32
12-27-2011, 08:05 AM
I would consider this time 'prime time' ; as I write this, it's currently 16:05.

Anyhoo...shouldn't it be over by now?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 33
12-27-2011, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobar26th
True, but dime for dime the EU pay higher rates of subscriptions....that said PWE_Branflakes did say he'd feedback the concept of rolling downtime slots - whilst I can understand if ther'es one in a week putting it in EU primetime, I'd like to think if there was two or more then they might rotate.
Rotating the maint windows will depend on what times the maint staff are avalible that said it would require more staff if non of the current are avaliable at those times hence why for the moment maint is done at these times.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 34
12-27-2011, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
I would consider this time 'prime time' ; as I write this, it's currently 16:05.

Anyhoo...shouldn't it be over by now?
It only started an hour ago, they usually last for 2
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 35
12-27-2011, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boos_B View Post
And again EU primetime....
Wouldn't the downtime have started around 3 or 4 PM in Europe? Seems to me that EU primetime would be a bit later in the evening; say after 6 or 7, after folks get off work and have dinner?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 36
12-27-2011, 08:12 AM
They don't cater to the convenience of us unemployed folk LOL
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 37
12-27-2011, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2CrypticOps
We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on Thursday, December 27th
So not until next year, think people might need reminding before then.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 38
12-27-2011, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quark_Kent View Post
Wouldn't the downtime have started around 3 or 4 PM in Europe? Seems to me that EU primetime would be a bit later in the evening; say after 6 or 7, after folks get off work and have dinner?
Err...Monday and Tuesday are Public Holidays due to Christmas falling on a Sunday. :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 39
12-27-2011, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
I would consider this time 'prime time' ; as I write this, it's currently 16:05.

Anyhoo...shouldn't it be over by now?
UK primetime on the broadband network starts at 5pm.

To be fair this is the best time they could have picked. If you can't allow them 2 hours to update the servers before 5 pm then you need to get another hobby or something.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 40
12-27-2011, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
Err...Monday and Tuesday are Public Holidays due to Christmas falling on a Sunday. :p
It's not due to Christmas falling on a Sunday, those 2 days are always public holidays. There's another public holiday on January 2nd that's due to Xmas Day falling on a Sunday. Am I boring you?
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:27 AM.