Lt. Commander
700 Days
The Impressive Title
FREE Android Bridge Officer
FREE Character Slot
A 5% Skill Point and Officer Skill Point Boost to your Team

Thats Direct Cut and Paste from the Vet Reward Page. I didnt get my Character Slot.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-27-2011, 05:27 PM
Are we at 700 days already?
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-27-2011, 05:32 PM
Yes got my Android Boff tonight but no Character Slot.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-27-2011, 05:33 PM
The character slot was removed from the reward, and replaced with 2 costume slots, but public outcry was pretty loud, and then I beleive it was returned. It was said (I can't recall exactly by who) that the patch to award the character slot will be added to STO sometime after the holidays (presumably that means after January 1).
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-27-2011, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahless2001 View Post
Are we at 700 days already?
For quite a while now.

Regarding the character slot I have an established thread about it with responses by Cryptic: Here.

To sum it up...
The plan for the slot to be awarded was changed to something else. When the issue was raised PWE_BranFlakes started asking around and poking peopke with sticks. As a result it will be put back in, but it hasn't happened yet. It's still a WiP getting that reward to us, but it is coming.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-27-2011, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHappyJoyJoy View Post
For quite a while now.

Regarding the character slot I have an established thread about it with responses by Cryptic: Here.

To sum it up...
The plan for the slot to be awarded was changed to something else. When the issue was raised PWE_BranFlakes started asking around and poking peopke with sticks. As a result it will be put back in, but it hasn't happened yet. It's still a WiP getting that reward to us, but it is coming.
Thanks for linking that thread for Floridaguy74656, HHJJ. I'll close this thread now since you have provided the answer.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Closed Thread