Lt. Commander
Heya,

Not entirely new to the game but returned after a long time, just wondered where you get those fancy borg ship modifications everyone seems to have.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-27-2011, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius1986
Heya,

Not entirely new to the game but returned after a long time, just wondered where you get those fancy borg ship modifications everyone seems to have.

Thanks
Those come from doing the STF’s. In each STF you get EDCs – Encrypted Data Chips. Five of them can be redeemed for a single piece of borg gear from Commander Roxy on DS9. It should be listed in general merchandise - retro gear tab, with the server down I can’t check to be sure but I should be on the mark.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-27-2011, 03:09 PM
Heya again,

Thanks for the tip, I found Roxy. She has a few things for sale but she is missing the console (as far as I could tell). Any idea where to find that piece?
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-27-2011, 03:17 PM
Console is from the normal solo mission Assimilated, first mission in the Undine series. If you haven't gotten there yet, you can skip your way through the storyline to get to it, or just work your way back up through the missions.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-27-2011, 05:57 PM
Thanks, I finished that quest a year ago but the reward wasn't part of the game at the time, so I replayed it now and got it just fine.