Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
12-09-2011, 06:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
The KDF ships at lower tiers will become available again when the content for the KDF is extended from level 1 to the current level.
Will we get a chance to test said content on Tribble before it goes live?
Lt. Commander
# 22
12-09-2011, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
The KDF ships at lower tiers will become available again when the content for the KDF is extended from level 1 to the current level.
Thanks for the verification, Heretic! Looks like I'll be keeping the first two tiers up, with maybe a note saying "Starting Level" or something on the Commander tier... not sure yet. But thanks for the info!
Lt. Commander
# 23
12-28-2011, 12:32 AM
Okay okay okay.... FINALLY! Got the new version of the KDF chart up (v6.1.1), with the new ships, new tier additions, new rows and everything. I still have to try to get some pics of the new consoles, but I have the placeholders there. I'm really hoping I have all the stats right, but if you guys see anything, please let me know.

Hope you guys like all the changes. Sorry it took so long; it was almost like completely making a brand new chart. There are some things I went a little hastily through, and I plan on revisiting them, but I wanted to get out what I had so I can be working on the finishing touches while fixing anything you fine people see that needs correcting. Just be nice :p
Lt. Commander
# 24
12-28-2011, 05:23 AM
Three big Homer-style WHOHOOHs! for Spidermitch.
Thank you very much for this.
Lt. Commander
# 25
12-28-2011, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermitch View Post
Okay okay okay.... FINALLY! Got the new version of the KDF chart up (v6.1.1), with the new ships, new tier additions, new rows and everything. I still have to try to get some pics of the new consoles, but I have the placeholders there. I'm really hoping I have all the stats right, but if you guys see anything, please let me know.

Hope you guys like all the changes. Sorry it took so long; it was almost like completely making a brand new chart. There are some things I went a little hastily through, and I plan on revisiting them, but I wanted to get out what I had so I can be working on the finishing touches while fixing anything you fine people see that needs correcting. Just be nice :p
Don't Apologize to us Mitch this is fantastic work you do for us for nuthin so THANK YOU!
Lt. Commander
# 26
12-30-2011, 02:28 AM
you missed that the jem'hadar ship has 2 lt level universal boff slots but it looks great
Lt. Commander
# 27
12-30-2011, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mister_dee
Three big Homer-style WHOHOOHs! for Spidermitch.
Thank you very much for this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RontheDude View Post
Don't Apologize to us Mitch this is fantastic work you do for us for nuthin so THANK YOU!
Haha! Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vexashen View Post
you missed that the jem'hadar ship has 2 lt level universal boff slots but it looks great
Good catch! Got it corrected on v6.1.2.... Hit F5 or CTRL F5 to refresh the picture & make sure it says "VERSION 6.1.2 - 12.30.2011" at the top.

EDIT: Updated Original Post; now in sync with FED shipyard posting.
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-02-2012, 07:16 AM
Hey everyone! Just a quick note to wish everybody a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Throughout the year, you guys have helped with corrections, suggestions, and motivation - and it's definitely appreciated!!! I even had an anonymous source send a gift package my way (got a little exocomp from it to help out around the bridge. LOL)

Once again, if anyone sees things needing correcting on the KDF updates, lemme know, and I'll do my best to fix them. Currently, I'm working to get the FED chart consoles & ship updates done before F2p, and I'll be revisiting the KDF chart to add stuff I've skipped (Dilithium prices, etc...)
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-05-2012, 01:50 PM
Wow thanks for the awesome charts. I really like them. Everything you need to know about a ship at once. Best Ship Charts I ever seen.
Fantastic job.
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-09-2012, 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoX3X View Post
Wow thanks for the awesome charts. I really like them. Everything you need to know about a ship at once. Best Ship Charts I ever seen.
Fantastic job.
Hey thanks alot! Glad you're enjoying them. Be sure to check out v8 of the Federation chart, with all the F2p changes!