Lt. Commander
# 31
12-28-2011, 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
I don't recall seeing it written anywhere that you have a chance of getting the Jem'Hadar ship as a drop in the STF's. From my understanding, your only chance is from the red gift boxes only.
You're right, it's not but it's being brough up along side the Drops because they're using the same tactic of don't tell how low the drop rate is so they won't get mad that it's literally just by luck. In almost every case it seems less than one percent chance of getting them, and in many others Myself included it seems like even less than one in a thousand, if not worse. I have terrible luck when it comes to things i want. Life hates me that way, but still after so many people are willing to go to some extreme measures (one guy said it took him $700 in c-points to get the ship) or in the case of STF's never getting a prototype gear despite completing over a hundred elite STF's, then it should be cryptics responsibility to step back and say "hey, if this is causeing such a huge problem maybe we should stop and listen to what people are saying and try to make things right."
Lt. Commander
# 32
12-28-2011, 12:26 AM
Biggest gripe is The differculty settings and the frustration that comes with it. Even if u don't get Borg salvage parts. All the other loot drops should be mak xi,iTo make the pain and cost of dying worth it.
Lt. Commander
# 33
12-28-2011, 01:44 AM
Rewards are awesome. I just got a Rare Disruptor Assault Minigun Mk XI [DMG]x2 from elite KA ground. Bonus rewards were so overwhelming that I forgot what they were.

At least they are fun to do because they are challenging.