Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - General Discussion and Feedback
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
12-27-2011, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docroadie View Post
I have a better idea.. How about they just let us put our points wherever we want instead of making us having to put 'x' amount of points in Tier 1 before going to Tier 2, etc...
Or better yet-- I'd rather have RESPEC per ship or per Class of ship (tact, eng, or sci). That way i can SPEC up a sci ship with more Sci than Tac or Engineering when taking out a SCI ship. Vice Versa with TAC and Engineer ships.
Or for ground-- Have ground SPEC per Group of BOFF..
For example-- Away team #1 could be all spec'd with Engineers. that way i could spec my ground towards engineers *turrets, drones, etc). Allow that to be saved as a 'bookmark' if you will.
Away team #2 could be Spec'd with All TAC boffs'
Away team #3 could be a mixed group of BOFF's
Each group saved under a specific Away team loadout name..
So when it comes time for a ground mission i can choose which Away team group i want to take with me instead of picking through my list of officers one at a time..
Be sure to put it in the "Offical" thread.
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-28-2011, 09:36 AM
"Manaja Twa"??

Ménage à trois.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-28-2011, 09:49 AM
lol I was waiting for someone to say something!

I used the URBAN Dictionary lol
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-28-2011, 12:12 PM
Well, to my mind the easiest solution would be that all points gained till Rear Admiral 5 are based on the fix space and ground split and that the last points gained will be flexible ones. The way the skill tree is set up you hardly need more than 10% flexible points and it would still keep it fairly balanced.