Lt. Commander
# 11
12-30-2011, 12:47 PM
Be aware that some of us f2p players will be returning players... not so noobish. By all means tryt o gank, you'll just get a bad name for you and your fleet
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-30-2011, 01:23 PM
I'm with the gankers on this one. Learning to PvP involves a lot of dying. Quite frankly, I wouldn't want the ones who are unwilling to learn and bugger off back to PvE. Now, the ones who get ganked, then ask for help so it doesn't happen so much in the future... those are the players I want to join our small community.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-30-2011, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmr1580 View Post
I'm with the gankers on this one. Learning to PvP involves a lot of dying. Quite frankly, I wouldn't want the ones who are unwilling to learn and bugger off back to PvE. Now, the ones who get ganked, then ask for help so it doesn't happen so much in the future... those are the players I want to join our small community.
Exactly.

If I see that someone is a weakpoint on the enemy team, I'll go after them time and time again.

If they want to ask for help, I'll gladly give it. If they want a guide, I'll gladly show them. If they want to go back to their PvE/RP adventureland, I'll speed them out of our Arenas so that someone else who actually wants to learn can play as fast as I can.
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-30-2011, 01:39 PM
hard to follow all the solid common sense in the lasts two posts. so i wont try.
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-30-2011, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
how many veterans want to gank them as soon as all those free to players (the new ones)?

also, whens the last patch going to happen before it becomes free? id really like some of the major issues fixed so all the new peoples one come into a broken game and what not.

at least for the pvp section... its not hard for a single 3 man premade to clear out the que's now..... it makes me sad
Glad to see the recruitment drive operating at peak performance..........
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-30-2011, 06:19 PM
Oh listen to the guys shaming everyone. Is it wrong to want to kill them all? Do you think they queued up for PvP to get hugs? Maybe they aim to do the same, should they feel bad about that?

Honestly, could we try to be a little less overly sensitive?
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-30-2011, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
Exactly.

If I see that someone is a weakpoint on the enemy team, I'll go after them time and time again.

If they want to ask for help, I'll gladly give it. If they want a guide, I'll gladly show them. If they want to go back to their PvE/RP adventureland, I'll speed them out of our Arenas so that someone else who actually wants to learn can play as fast as I can.
Oh you mean like how we basically did the mirror invasion then you got yelled te next time?
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-30-2011, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
Oh you mean like how we basically did the mirror invasion then you got yelled te next time?
Yep! :p

"Don't rush ahead!"
"You're a Sci, you're supposed to hang back from behind the Cruisers and fire support on what we call"
*2 minutes later everyone else is dead, I'll still chugging along basically tanking the entire map, and I'm the one Extending the Cruisers.*

It's amazing how much easier everything is in PvE. I haven't done any PvE since I hit RA 3 to get the Borg gear... might need to start doing it more :p GW 3 + FAW 1 + Beta = lolololol. Might have to add FBP into that since I get so much aggro.
Lt. Commander
# 19
12-30-2011, 09:16 PM
I plan on teaching them to heal like era. Everyone knows I am a master healer, I even taught faithborn. I have two masters in healing and baiting.
Lt. Commander
# 20
12-30-2011, 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post

Honestly, could we try to be a little less overly sensitive?

Could we be a little less rude, vulgar, crass, arrogant and disgusting?

Or am I asking a sieve to hold water?