Lt. Commander
On the 27th December after the festive season days, I came back online and updated with the latest patches for both Holodeck and Tribble.

Following this, I then tried to sign on in Holodeck, at which point whilst the game was login into character server, the game crashed and the screen went to the Log-off screen witht he message stating that the "Connection to server had timed out..."

Thinking there was an issue that required the computer to reboot, I did so. No such luck. i then tried to sign in 3 more times just in case the server was done at different time. Today I have verified the files and again have encountered the same problem.

Does anyone know or have any suggestions as to

a) what has gone wrong and if there is anything I can do to change that?
b) if anyone else has had the same problem?
c) how do we let cryptic know of this issue?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-29-2011, 12:29 PM
Me and my partner have had this all Christmas and have been only on a handful of times to log on.

I am on the EU server and log in details are correct all I see is the captains chair fed/klink depending on its mood then I get the same message. I think that the servers cant cope with the demand....So much for lifetime access and both me and my partner cant access it not on the odd occasion either but all Christmas

Oh what joy F2P is going to be!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-29-2011, 10:51 PM
Been having this issue from Dec 21st on, when I came back to STO.

At least Cryptic Tech Support is having a good holiday. So many reports and tickets, not one answered yet.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-30-2011, 02:07 PM
try turning the options for proxy to us ont none
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-30-2011, 04:02 PM
That did the trick,thank you