Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 31
12-28-2011, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeves
but for sure I ma not dumb enought to buy anything with the carpy odds like the Christmass box they put in the game. That gos for crew packs I beat the EMH is got almost as bad odds to get as the bug ship.
Uhh the EMH doesn't exist in the live game...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 32
12-28-2011, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowbert View Post
Uhh the EMH doesn't exist in the live game...
it was a very short lived pre-order item. http://www.stowiki.org/Console_-_Science_-_EMH

and might show up as a drop item one day. as they seem not to be putting any of the pre-order items that didn't make it out before the F2P decision into the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 33
01-01-2012, 08:52 AM
How do you find out if you got your monthly stipend ???
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 34
01-01-2012, 08:58 AM
Hi open your C Store Tab on the UI look for 400 cp. thats the basic deal.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 35
01-01-2012, 10:49 AM
I know from my Record that I came on-board in May of 2010. Is there any place I can find an exact Starting Date??

Or, is that just going to require working backwards through the calendar based on the total number of days??
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 36
01-01-2012, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar_Searcher
I know from my Record that I came on-board in May of 2010. Is there any place I can find an exact Starting Date??

Or, is that just going to require working backwards through the calendar based on the total number of days??
Then Again, There is always the fall back of a Formatted Spreadsheet.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 37
01-01-2012, 12:39 PM
479.04 days

i found mine under
support
star trek on line
subscriptions

it shows billing date
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 38
01-01-2012, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenshiBat View Post
479.04 days

i found mine under
support
star trek on line
subscriptions

it shows billing date
Mine does not show a start date, I am not Subbed. No Billing Date...

I did run it out on a spreadsheet though and got about May 19th or 20th, of 2010.

I have 592.63 days.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 39
01-01-2012, 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedShirtJohnson
it was a very short lived pre-order item. http://www.stowiki.org/Console_-_Science_-_EMH

and might show up as a drop item one day. as they seem not to be putting any of the pre-order items that didn't make it out before the F2P decision into the C-Store.
When he mentioned EMH in the context of "crew packs" I thought he was referring to Doffs, not pre order items. The EMH doff does not (or rather, should not) be obtainable (yet/anymore) in the current build.

You can continue to (re)claim pre-order items under the legacy tab of the cstore if you have/had the code for it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 40
01-01-2012, 10:32 PM
hmm we can't delete our own posts?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:21 PM.